Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
tyler_x

tyler_x

@tyler_x
Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
412
Topics
39
Shares
0
Groups
100
Followers
37
Following
37
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • I miss when people were not afraid of themselves
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @Innocent By the looks of it you may have done something. I'm unsure what but I don't think the folks here would do such without any reason. Idk what you did but perhaps you need to apologize


  • I miss when people were not afraid of themselves
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @Innocent Confidence is where it's all at. For me, faking confidence even helped, and it eventually turned into genuine confidence. Take pride in yourself


  • I miss when people were not afraid of themselves
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    Take me back, just a few years ago, when nobody I knew was scared to be themselves. Nobody hid themselves for the sake of other people's approval. Now, it seems that just about everyone I know has fallen into that. I don't know these people anymore it seems. I feel like a fool being the only one still out there like that. Just as I've grown to accept myself as "weird," everyone who encouraged me has started to cover that up. What was the point of giving advice you wouldn't take? Hm


  • tyler_x's Game Reviews Week 2: Poppy Playtime (Ch. 1)
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Franchises

    Hello everyone! As promised, I'm back once again with another review, once again of the horror genre.

    Last week, I covered Amanda the Adventurer, the final rating being an 8/10.

    This week, I decided on another good game, Poppy Playtime. I will only be reviewing the first chapter in this topic, but I will review the rest of them in the future:)

    And remember, I do requests! View week 1 for more information!

    Poppy Playtime is a horror game (almost similar to Bendy and The Ink Machine if you liked that game) in which an ex-employee of an abandoned toy factory (Playtime Co.) revists the building many years later. As everybody and their great grandma could've probably guessed, that obviously would not go well. One of the company's main toys, "Huggy Wuggy," or otherwise known as the main threat of Chapter 1, comes to life.

    That is as far as I will go when it comes to the story as I want to try to keep my reviews spoiler free.

    For Poppy Playtime Chapter 1, I will rate it a solid 9/10. I really like Huggy's design. I like how ridiculously large he seems, especially when crawling through the vents. It's just something that is far too big for it's setting, but not TOO big to the point that it looks goofy. The mechanics of the game is another thing I enjoy. It's something I think is kind of unique. The graphics and overall game design looks really good, the way the lights hit things, the colours used, etc. I think it's very visually appealing and set a fantastic atmosphere. The actors on the tapes are really good as well. However!! While I'm aware this chapter was really just meant to lay everything out for the rest of the story, I wish it was a little bit more content heavy.

    Overall, I think the first Poppy Playtime chapter was good, and definitely a throwback for me. 9 year old me had a very weird obsession with it. Oh god. The animation memes.. I remember them.

    That concludes my review! I'll be back next week with another!


  • I need your help pls...
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    How's it going with her lol


  • The Cult Of Froggy Chair Is Recruiting
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    is this about the animal crossing froggy chair


  • ranking the few people I know on this god forsaken website
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    hello


  • question for users with hair😁
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    Um. So. Twice a day. It gets greasy that fast, plus I sweat A LOT. My hair is fantastic it is so worth it


  • Ranking users except I don't talk to anyone
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @mik3_ He's already on there I agree that he's pretty cool


  • I know where my mom put my phone.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @HappiestDay87 Ahh.. I suppose you're right. I think I should save it as a last resort


  • Undertale vs Deltarune Poll
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Gaming Hangout

    If I were speaking from a neutral standpoint, Deltarune is better. But because Undertale is what I personally fell in love with, I have to say Undertale


  • Absolutely Unacceptable.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    Okay man, don't let me control your relationship, but if I were you, I'd break up with him before you're too far in. You guys are clearly very early on in this, and if he's asking that already, that says everything you need to know. This stuff isn't inherently bad at all, the vast majority of people in relationships enjoy it, however, you clearly stated you didn't want to and he STILL kept trying. He doesn't care about your feelings, and quite frankly I think you're going to get manipulated by this guy. It's likely all he wants you for.


  • question
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @littlebean_877 Off topic but your group tags certainly look familiar lol


  • question
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    He did. We've been together a year.


  • free robux no scam
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    free bobux i beg you


  • actually good deltarune theory
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Video Games & Consoles News

    yeah why not bro


  • I know where my mom put my phone.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @J0hn-d0e The hell is John Doe from Roblox doing here


  • I know where my mom put my phone.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA I would do that, but I am very rarely home by myself. I don't have a house-key so after school I go to my grandma's house. I was only alone today because she went out.


  • I know where my mom put my phone.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @x-playdead-x While that's the smartest and safest option, I know for a fact I'm never getting it back for at least another 3 and a half years. She's verrrry strict and I got in a lot of trouble for talking to my friends from school and my bf. That's like the worst thing I could've been doing in her eyes.


  • RANKING/ INNOCENT EDITION
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    YOO MEE!!!! Thank you!!!

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular