Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
tyler_x

tyler_x

@tyler_x
Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
412
Topics
39
Shares
0
Groups
100
Followers
37
Following
37
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • why is ahh censored but not bitchass?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    Bitchass, fuckass.. It all works. Everything but [censored] itself.Also Deltarune fan oh my goodness


  • COMMENT TO GET RANKED
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    coughs


  • Name Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    Get away from my mom. Like permanently. I plan to never speak to her once I'm of age. I'd rather go live with my lovely bf.

    I'd also like to hopefully make a somewhat successful game. Maybe that's unrealistic, but I'm not exactly known to only do "realistic" things.


  • Ranking users except I don't talk to anyone
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @SweetLikeTarmac It's because I'm goated 😎 😎 But so are you


  • Ranking users except I don't talk to anyone
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @topratedsalesman Hey I knew it oh goodness. I just didn't want to sound dumb and have you go "omg no why would i name myself after spamton thats literally so stupid what a loser"

    Anyways. Yw!!!


  • My ranking so far :3
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    Aw omg me yay


  • Ranking users except I don't talk to anyone
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA Stop im sorry i do not remember πŸ’§ I will add you


  • Ranking users except I don't talk to anyone
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @Nonbinary_wolf That guy has been downvoted A LOT lol


  • Ranking users except I don't talk to anyone
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA What did I do don't kill me please


  • Ranking users except I don't talk to anyone
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    S tier:

    @mik3_ my husband who I love and also @kevthepoopman . Best folks here. Oh and @tyler_x he's cool and hot everyone loves him. Not as hot as the first guy though, no one beats him I fear. Btw don't look at my username.

    A tier:

    @FlavPlaz45129 because you were the first person to talk to me on here:D @CH3SI because you seem cool and you put me in a high rank so heh 😎 @lalalalalucas only cuz I know this kid from school. Unfortunately. What a loser. @topratedsalesman because you are goated and got my friend on here for me. And it's probably unintentional but your username reminds me of Spamton so bonus points yk. @sweetliketarmac .. you are a very nice person and you like cavetown so again with bonus points. @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA im sorru i did not add you. You are in A tier now:D @sweetpuddin tuff person with a cool bio. @unpaidintern FIRST YOU HAVE THE GREEN AMONG US GUY AS YOUR PROFILE ICON, NOW BERDLY??? SO MUCH PEAK AT ONCE????? @someone... Gaster is Brazilian. I believe you. Best Deltarune theory. Love it 😍 @Nared You're correct on the fact that I don't really know you, however! I believe I saw you on Youtube when I searched BrowseDNS forums lol. So, there's something lad.

    B tier:

    (Mostly because I lowk do not know you guys that much but you're all cool ok πŸ’§)

    @nataliezz , @kiwifarmsarkavel , @lil_sillyz @nonbinary_wolf, @french_fry_guy (aka "guy with Susie pfp), @gummywummi (Deltarune fan yay) @innocent I don't talk to you ever but I think you're a nice person:D!!!

    Uhhhh no tier before F and my only one is bitchass @welcome2myworld and the only user I've blocked here:)

    Anyways yah I'll add you somewhere if you want lol just know I will be honest:D


  • Ranking users because i GUESS it's a trend?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General sillyz

    AYE ME YAY IM SO HAPPU


  • Leaking a mug :p
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    tuffff but uh.. whos ur friend behind you pal


  • tyler_x's Game Reviews Week 1: Amanda the Adventurer
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Video Games and Consoles

    Hello folks! As the extremely creative title implies, I am going to start reviewing games, hopefully weekly. I'm very passionate about video games, and am here to give my detailed opinion on them! If you're thinking about buying a game but aren't sure if it's worth it, I'm here to give as much information on them possible. That being said: Requests are always open! Ask me to review a game if you wish! It can be your favourite game, or one you're considering playing. No matter the case, Ask!

    For this week, I've selected the game Amanda the Adventurer. The full version being released on Steam back in 2022, it took over certain sides of the Internet. Just about all the main gaming content creators were rushing to play the game.

    This game is a puzzle-based indie horror game with multiple endings, and even if puzzle games aren't your thing, I'd say it's still worth a play if you're into the horror genre. Especially if you like "analog horror" sort of stuff.

    AtA is a story told from the perspective of someone by the name of "Riley" (who you play as.) This character's aunt, Kate, is implied to pass away, leaving them with her house, simply stating in a letter that she has some tapes in the attic.

    These tapes contain episodes of what appears to be an interactive kids' show, the main characters being a young girl named Amanda, and a sheep named Wooly. But, since this is a horror game, it's obviously not as simple as that.

    Something about this show is..off, to say the least.

    Amanda tends to be very short tempered, and Wooly extremely paranoid at all times. If you do as much as answer a question incorrectly (Ex: Where is the post office?), Amanda will get very mad, and sometimes start screaming angrily at the player.

    The content matter of some of the episodes are also very questionable, talking about things like death and rotting... something is obviously wrong.

    This however, is as deep as I will go. I will keep things spoiler-free as much as possible:)

    Overall, I'd say this game is a solid 8/10. The voice acting for Amanda and Wooly is phenomenal, I'm impressed by it. The tapes do a very good job at capturing that kids' show vibe, and creates a false sense of nostalgia, making the horror elements seem even more unsettling. The puzzles aren't too hard nor too easy, perfect difficulty. However, I will say this. I wish some of the story was a little more explicitly stated, and I think it would be better if I wasn't relying on theories. I've played the second game as well, (not yet the third) and got a little bit more context but I still wish for more. Ultimately though, this is a good game and was worth my time.

    Unless I get a request, next week I will likely be reviewing another horror game, so stay tuned:)


  • seths face reveal
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General trend facerev

    Exactly what I expected. You look cool I like your hairstyle!


  • Face reveal πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    I'm sure you look cool if this drawing looks like you! I love hairdye like that! Also we wear the same necklace:)


  • Yall act ur pfp
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    my brother papyrus and i never fight. why? because we don't have the guts.


  • Give me songs to rate:D
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Music

    @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M 9/10, I liked it a lot, although it kind of felt like there was a lot going on, which isn't a bad thing, just hurt my head a little. Still a good song


  • Give me songs to rate:D
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Music

    @lemoned The two by Alex G are 10/10, I've always liked Alex G a lot. Always tugged on my heartstrings a bit.
    The second one was also good, another 10/10.
    This last one is as well, a 10/10.

    As for these other artists I'm... too lazy to listen to them rigt now, but judging by your taste, I'm sure they're just as great!


  • Give me songs to rate:D
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Music

    @nataliezz 7/10, not a bad song, but not like super great either. I used to hear it a lot and got annoyed by it, so maybe I'm biased, but yeah still a solid 7:)


  • Give me songs to rate:D
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Music

    @punkriia.luvs.za The first one is a 10/10, extremely underrated song that I thoroughly enjoyed. The second one is also a 10/10, I have absolutely nothing to complain about with either of these. You have great taste.

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular