Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
tyler_x

tyler_x

@tyler_x
Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
412
Topics
39
Shares
0
Groups
100
Followers
37
Following
37
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Absolute favourite song on the Undertale soundtrack?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Franchises

    @stupidguy The world revolving is an absolutely elite choice


  • Absolute favourite song on the Undertale soundtrack?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Franchises

    @french_fry_guy I lovee Asgore but I can't unhear that stupid Asgore runs over Dess thing.. Death by Glamour is really good though


  • I will make you a layout with your oc.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    User Creativity

    Um ๐Ÿ‘€ Can you make one of Sans even though he's obviously not my oc. Please I'll give you a kidney


  • Rating PFPโ€™s
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @littlebean_877 OH MY GOODNESS CHARA MENTIONED


  • Rating PFPโ€™s
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    Hello. Sans has to be goated rignt


  • I had a strange day.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    I did not have school today, for whatever reason, so I stayed home with just my sister. She was minding her business, and I was minding mine. I was laying on the couch in the living room playing Fortnite like usual, and once the game was over I decided to stand up so I could go see what my sister was up to. I have low iron so I'm used to feeling a little dizzy whenever I stand up, but for some reason I just because so much more dizzy than usual, and next thing I knew I WAS ON THE FLOOR????? BC??? I PASSED OUT???? That has NEVER happened to me, not EVER. But yk whatever it's probably fine?? I didn't tell anyone and like [censored] crawled to the couch and just kept playing Fortnite because I was too scared to stand up again. Eventually I got up and was fine, but that was very strange, and quite frankly terrifying.


  • KREEKCRAFTS LIFE IS BEING RISKED
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @BoredRat can you say jarona


  • Absolute favourite song on the Undertale soundtrack?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Franchises

    @french_fry_guy I'ma get your fountain making aassss


  • question..
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    They do!


  • Absolute favourite song on the Undertale soundtrack?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Franchises

    @Yanderemenhera AN HOUR!


  • love pikachu
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Video Games and Consoles

    @JadeF1re It's one of the default icons, so maybe there weren't any good pikachu ones, or they just like Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu


  • Absolute favourite song on the Undertale soundtrack?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Franchises

    @Yanderemenhera DUI? How about you DIE! ๐Ÿคง


  • Absolute favourite song on the Undertale soundtrack?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Franchises

    @Yanderemenhera Driving in my car right after a beer ๐Ÿ˜ข


  • Absolute favourite song on the Undertale soundtrack?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Franchises

    Or Deltarune's soundtrack as well, I suppose.

    My top 3 are SAVE The World, Hopes and Dreams, and Battle Against a True Hero. Somewhat basic choices but hey, they'fe popular for a reason.


  • KREEKCRAFTS LIFE IS BEING RISKED
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @DailyNews He's gonna be alright man. I mean come on, he's Kreek "is that a gubby" Craft. I wouldn't worry about it, I'm sure he has a basement or an otherwise safe space to avoid a flood. I don't know how extreme the flooding is, but I'm sure he's okay


  • ayuda
    tyler_x tyler_x
    BrowseDNS

    Bienvenido/Bienvenida:)


  • KREEKCRAFTS LIFE IS BEING RISKED
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    He's most likely fine. Could very well be out of power with dead devices, or just not updating the Internet on the situation:)


  • Silly art๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ
    tyler_x tyler_x
    User Creativity

    the second one lowk reminds me of one wheat mark


  • Silly art๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ
    tyler_x tyler_x
    User Creativity

    Collecting artstyles like Pokรฉmon are we? I love it though lol im jealous


  • what songs should I add to my playlist
    tyler_x tyler_x
    World

    No clue what that is but Death by White Lies fits just about anything

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular