Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. Why are ppl STILL using generative AI 💔

Why are ppl STILL using generative AI 💔

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
95 Posts 25 Posters 9.9k Views 20 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ladiesman217 ladiesman217

    i respect the amount of effort u put into this
    reminds me of the homework i have to do... (my spanish teacher making us write a massive essay T^T)

    seesaw
    seesaw
    seesaw
    9 Kensa kids •Cat Gang• Stupid group =(^.".^)= Switchbru hamster gang JJBA watcher Horror Movie obsession Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 My twins Breakcore Fans! anti-clanker DDLC Fans
    wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @picklepepsi aww thank you twin 😭😭 I believe in you do dat essay!!!

    #9KENSA4LIFE

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ladiesman217
      ladiesman217
      ladiesman217
      ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
      wrote on last edited by
      #50

      @seesaw im not doing it lol

      𓂅. seth . ⟢
      ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
      ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
      . ,۫

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ladiesman217
        ladiesman217
        ladiesman217
        ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
        wrote on last edited by
        #51

        @seesaw im not doing it lol

        𓂅. seth . ⟢
        ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
        ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
        . ,۫

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • trashghoul
          trashghoul
          trashghoul
          artist's.. NOCTURNAL Gay People ★уuмеshiррея♪ chronically online ‼️ silly transmascs Nintendo Switch Users ZZZ FAN miku ♡ we read fanfic lol #HSC •Cat Gang• Anti-Clanker gleeby glorp insanity Silliest Goobers Autistic peeps Gets hated on meow Mentally Psychotic multi switch gang just let me die! IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS ARG Lovers i love cats Femboy :3 vocaloid Trans genshin impact players Has a Youtube Channel UMAMUSUME PM certified crackhead ENDFIELD INDUSTRY ALEPH femboygang GLAGGLE ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DENPA TRANSMITTERSS WARNING! STUPID! I <3 writing computer nerds
          wrote on last edited by
          #52

          i am very fond of this post!!! generative AI is bad, but AI ISNT ALL BAD!!!

          Yunyun! Yunyun Yunyun YunyunuuaaAAAaaAAa!!! UhUUUHHHHhhHHH! Unh! Uuuuooohhhhhh! Yunyun Yunyun YunyunuuuuaaaAAAuuUUUuh!!!

          email me at necrozghoul@t4a.tech

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Yougot1960ed
            Yougot1960ed
            Yougot1960ed
            Cara's followers Gathering BDNS Y Gang
            wrote on last edited by
            #53

            Okay okay look, I think AI is sort of like...Okay? like sure it causes lots of harm but me and like half of the people have used it and will probably keep using it, And while it is bad i don't think we could get rid of it...so yeah

            Why is everyone on BDNS so cringe(Except for me and the people I like)
            -Yougot1960ed, 2026

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • PhantemXtX PhantemXtX

              As someone who knows alot about ai and just tech in general for the water issue you stated thats not a problem 90% of the water used to cool is recycled and the power issue in reality with make things like electric cars more available as energy producers invest in better grid infrastructure and delivery

              Kam
              Kam
              Kam
              BDNS DATABASE Switchbru †ΝΙΚΕ_LUVAS† Emo kids The Dark Side TIM BURTON 🖤 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Spider-Man 🕸️ Anti Cringe i love cats Jane Remover Orange_cats nugs not drugs indie game fan Animal Crossing Gang orange juice >>> apple juice Stay Sober 𓍊YellowJackets𓍊𓋼𓍊 chronically online The Mari Empire Jaiden's Bus Metallica MF DOOM lvrs Spotify ig RACK$ ON ME 🤑 I ♥ Green Day Froggy gang Nintendo Switch Users gleeby glorp Hide BDNS Ads did the dew 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 We <3 Gir i never sleep at night KOROK LOVERS Bugz high af join if your gang THE BIG BACK SQUAD Shark fans kendric > drake 👼Child Of God ✝️ i ♥ weezer I ♥ Nirvana Sneakerhead Egg Dog Autistic peeps hamster gang Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 neurodivergent ⊹₊ ˚ 999 CLUB ˚ ₊⊹ Lil Peep Fans🔥 Ryan= bisquito Counters ♥BrowseDNS Children's Table★ •Cat Gang• Music freak fans :3 simps Strawberry Milk ##adhd certified crackhead slim shady gang My busdriver is playing mitski 420 Hip Hop fans Gang stalker Random People Ig Fml W Silly Fellas WARNING! STUPID! ☆†Υ²Κ†★ Anti-Clanker `Gravity Falls` true crime lovers i throw soda cans at biggots heads ☆★! Converse !☆★ Crazy In Love. Alex G ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Ⓐpunk/hXcⓔ PKM FAN Linkin park Damn is 😂🎉 Chaotic People Rappers NOCTURNAL IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 Basement Dwellers Misfits fans INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Silliest Goobers -+EARTHBOUND+- purple gang Verified Invader swaggy girl I ♡ My BF G59 psycopathic Cool Cats gang Zero Ultra womp womp Outkast fans krendrick lamar Тотя Papa's Pizzeria BADDIESSS haha you cant see this text Melt Ice NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤
              wrote on last edited by
              #54

              @PhantemXtX I'm sorry for dead posting but I wanted to correct you because I saw a video the other day of a woman who lives near a generative ai system server area (idk what those buildings r called) AND HER TAP WATER IS BROWN. she can't shower in her own water nor can she drink it.

              "Mad drippy, hella trippy"

              They/Them

              SB-1110-8815-0652

              1 Reply Last reply
              3
              • Raven Raven moved this topic from Edge Of The Forum on
              • Raven Raven moved this topic from Edge Of The Forum on
              • Raven Raven moved this topic from Edge Of The Forum on
              • seesaw seesaw

                First of all I am not trying to start arguments, I'm only trying to inform so this will probably be a really long rant and I apologize if there is any incorrect info but I feel like people are just brushing it off... But it really IS that deep..
                (This includes stuff such as chat got, chai, character ai, gemini and more)
                In case you don't wanna read all that my points are:
                Uses our fresh water to cool it's data centers
                Releases carbon emissions (this causes global warming)
                Is mostly trained by stolen works
                Even if you use as a therapist, the AI is naturally meant to agree with the user and find ways as to why they are "right" (obviously, doesn't have any actual morals)
                Can be used to generate just about anything including nsfw content with unconsenting people. (This has been done, and people are doing this with actual children)

                First off, WHY is generative AI bad?? To start off, it is causing a lot of issues ENVIRONMENTALLY. While one response from ai doesn't equal a gallon of water lost, it still uses it. Because data centers are used to train generative ai such as Chat GPT and other popular artificial intelligence. And data centers heat up, which requires water to cool down. But it's not just using any water, it's using OUR freshwater. That 3 percent that is on our earth is being used to cool down data centers!

                Second reason is that the amount of electricity AI uses. Ai takes about 2.9 watt-hours of electricity just to generate a response, while doing a single Google search is JUST 0.3 watt-hours. Because of the amount of energy generative AI uses (this doesn't just apply to AI but it requires a lot of electricity) it is releasing tons of carbon emissions. In case you dont know why this is bad, this is one of the many factors of GLOBAL WARMING. Yes, there are many other things that cause it but by stopping the use of generative AI we have one less factor to worry about.

                Now onto morally WHY generative AI is bad, which I hope is obvious... Is that it is mostly trained by STOLEN works. This is mostly seen with art done by people, but this can include forms of writing. Ai is replacing people's jobs because it is more "efficient" and is typically free. But people who have spent their lives dedicating to something they enjoy, are not able to due to the fact it's so easy for them to be replaced by ai.

                And I understand how some people is works as an alternative for a therapist if you for any reason can't have one... But AI is not programmed to actually give you advice, it is program to just naturally AGREE with the user. No matter what problem it will try to find reasons to as why your "right". This is most likely so that way it can make the user more engaged, because why would you wanna spend time with something that always disagrees with you?

                This is not only it, but with AI you can generate just a about ANYTHING. And I don't wanna get too nsfw, but this is becoming a huge Internet safety problem because people can make just about anything your face for THEIR pleasure. And this HAS happened to many unconsenting people. Including CHILDREN.

                There are many more problems as too why generative AI is bad, but this is about all I will cover for now! Against sorry for this being so long but I think it's really important people know about this. Sorry if I got anything incorrect!

                A Former User?
                A Former User?
                A Former User
                wrote on last edited by
                #55

                @seesaw Because its fun it take boredom

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • The_Real_S__ The_Real_S__

                  @Yanderemenhera a young boy in a yellow shirt is holding a cup in his hand and making a funny face .

                  A Former User?
                  A Former User?
                  A Former User
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #56

                  @The_Real_S__ Bro gave the look of he was caught😂

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • szczęśliwy szczęśliwy

                    @seesaw yeah no problem, the article quality honestly deserved it so no thank you necessary

                    PhantemXtX
                    PhantemXtX
                    PhantemXtX
                    DM for life Tech enthusiast Audiophile Anti-Clanker conspiracy theorist Nathaniel follower
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #57

                    @szczęśliwy ohhh yeah Mafia boss half wolf half vampire half fish half dog half werewolf half corncob chatgpt zaddy waddy I'm such a naughty sea turtle aughhguguguggh

                    "hewwol pwencess" - a Redditor

                    Audiophile tech enthusiast goth a philosopher stoner and selfish and thoughtful when i need to be like Alan says get the balance right

                    "Green" good

                    "Orange" banned

                    Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Krusty_28
                      Krusty_28
                      Krusty_28
                      Westhelm Banned
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #58

                      genuinely!!! you make a gret case!! its dissapointng that even here theres an ai chstbot you can tsg.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • lemoned
                        lemoned
                        lemoned
                        gun, history, geography, weather nerd chronically online computer nerds
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #59

                        cuz it lowk has too small of an effect to be noticeable </3

                        Faust 1 Reply Last reply
                        -1
                        • lemoned lemoned

                          cuz it lowk has too small of an effect to be noticeable </3

                          Faust
                          Faust
                          Faust
                          PM Taken 𖦹 OT12
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #60

                          @lemoned tbf yeah + we got billion dollar corps to worry about too

                          Hey, feel free to read my blog.
                          Minor || It/Name || EN/ZH/FR 🆗
                          please don't use you/yours

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • seesaw seesaw

                            First of all I am not trying to start arguments, I'm only trying to inform so this will probably be a really long rant and I apologize if there is any incorrect info but I feel like people are just brushing it off... But it really IS that deep..
                            (This includes stuff such as chat got, chai, character ai, gemini and more)
                            In case you don't wanna read all that my points are:
                            Uses our fresh water to cool it's data centers
                            Releases carbon emissions (this causes global warming)
                            Is mostly trained by stolen works
                            Even if you use as a therapist, the AI is naturally meant to agree with the user and find ways as to why they are "right" (obviously, doesn't have any actual morals)
                            Can be used to generate just about anything including nsfw content with unconsenting people. (This has been done, and people are doing this with actual children)

                            First off, WHY is generative AI bad?? To start off, it is causing a lot of issues ENVIRONMENTALLY. While one response from ai doesn't equal a gallon of water lost, it still uses it. Because data centers are used to train generative ai such as Chat GPT and other popular artificial intelligence. And data centers heat up, which requires water to cool down. But it's not just using any water, it's using OUR freshwater. That 3 percent that is on our earth is being used to cool down data centers!

                            Second reason is that the amount of electricity AI uses. Ai takes about 2.9 watt-hours of electricity just to generate a response, while doing a single Google search is JUST 0.3 watt-hours. Because of the amount of energy generative AI uses (this doesn't just apply to AI but it requires a lot of electricity) it is releasing tons of carbon emissions. In case you dont know why this is bad, this is one of the many factors of GLOBAL WARMING. Yes, there are many other things that cause it but by stopping the use of generative AI we have one less factor to worry about.

                            Now onto morally WHY generative AI is bad, which I hope is obvious... Is that it is mostly trained by STOLEN works. This is mostly seen with art done by people, but this can include forms of writing. Ai is replacing people's jobs because it is more "efficient" and is typically free. But people who have spent their lives dedicating to something they enjoy, are not able to due to the fact it's so easy for them to be replaced by ai.

                            And I understand how some people is works as an alternative for a therapist if you for any reason can't have one... But AI is not programmed to actually give you advice, it is program to just naturally AGREE with the user. No matter what problem it will try to find reasons to as why your "right". This is most likely so that way it can make the user more engaged, because why would you wanna spend time with something that always disagrees with you?

                            This is not only it, but with AI you can generate just a about ANYTHING. And I don't wanna get too nsfw, but this is becoming a huge Internet safety problem because people can make just about anything your face for THEIR pleasure. And this HAS happened to many unconsenting people. Including CHILDREN.

                            There are many more problems as too why generative AI is bad, but this is about all I will cover for now! Against sorry for this being so long but I think it's really important people know about this. Sorry if I got anything incorrect!

                            Yougot1960ed
                            Yougot1960ed
                            Yougot1960ed
                            Cara's followers Gathering BDNS Y Gang
                            wrote on last edited by Yougot1960ed
                            #61

                            @seesaw Alright look your post is very valid couldn't read the whole thing but some of your points...Pretty good I mean me personally I can't just say I hate AI but still use it(Like Gemini)I use it to like answer some questions or thoughts I have in my head so personally I think AI is sorta Neutral I mean some people don't like it but still use it I mean as for the AI Data Centers yeah no doubt about it their trash but yeah I'm not exactly sure how to feel about AI currently

                            Edit: Yo will y'all stop trying to fry me bro like damn I said I was neutral okay? I'm aware y'all hate Clankers with every fiber of their being geez...

                            Why is everyone on BDNS so cringe(Except for me and the people I like)
                            -Yougot1960ed, 2026

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            -1
                            • Araghie
                              Araghie
                              Araghie
                              Percussionists United Pierced people Anti-Clanker Diablo 3 LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's..
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #62

                              Going to have to agree with the post. Generative AI is horrible. Period. I'm definitely one of those super anti-AI people. I genuinely don't get why- with ALL of the reasoning as to why it harms our environment- people still use it. Generative AI uses up our water, destroys our environment, and with way more AI data centers sprouting up, towns are getting exploited out of their electricity and clean water (not to mention noise pollution?). This hurts people, this hurts animals, and this hurts the earth. My mother is one of those people, and she doesn't care whenever she uses AI. She uses it to ask questions, to get recipes for about anything, and all of the other colors under the sun. At this point, Google doesn't exist anymore to her. It's a type of ignorance that is overly abundant in my country that shows up in subjects outside of generative AI. Oh, do you need to generate art because you can't draw? Pick up a pencil like the rest of us. Do you need to find a quick recipe for pie or home-made dinners? Look up recipes on GOOGLE. Having trouble finding good templates for your profile, resume, websites? Go look up free templates or work with someone who has knowledge/experience. And even then, we have tools like Photoshop, Google, Pinterest, etc. etc. There will always be a second option that you can choose, and it's one that most would heavily recommend. I would recommend it. People have started to rely too much on AI when we've had perfectly good alternatives, and as a result it's destroying our planet at an even faster rate.

                              ⋅⋆─𖤓─ ⋆⋅

                              Yougot1960ed 1 Reply Last reply
                              4
                              • Araghie Araghie

                                Going to have to agree with the post. Generative AI is horrible. Period. I'm definitely one of those super anti-AI people. I genuinely don't get why- with ALL of the reasoning as to why it harms our environment- people still use it. Generative AI uses up our water, destroys our environment, and with way more AI data centers sprouting up, towns are getting exploited out of their electricity and clean water (not to mention noise pollution?). This hurts people, this hurts animals, and this hurts the earth. My mother is one of those people, and she doesn't care whenever she uses AI. She uses it to ask questions, to get recipes for about anything, and all of the other colors under the sun. At this point, Google doesn't exist anymore to her. It's a type of ignorance that is overly abundant in my country that shows up in subjects outside of generative AI. Oh, do you need to generate art because you can't draw? Pick up a pencil like the rest of us. Do you need to find a quick recipe for pie or home-made dinners? Look up recipes on GOOGLE. Having trouble finding good templates for your profile, resume, websites? Go look up free templates or work with someone who has knowledge/experience. And even then, we have tools like Photoshop, Google, Pinterest, etc. etc. There will always be a second option that you can choose, and it's one that most would heavily recommend. I would recommend it. People have started to rely too much on AI when we've had perfectly good alternatives, and as a result it's destroying our planet at an even faster rate.

                                Yougot1960ed
                                Yougot1960ed
                                Yougot1960ed
                                Cara's followers Gathering BDNS Y Gang
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #63

                                @Araghie Well then what do you suggest we do then? I mean unless someone creates a site without using AI that could give us summarized answers which would be perfect for the Human Attention span but for now I guess there's nothing we could do

                                Why is everyone on BDNS so cringe(Except for me and the people I like)
                                -Yougot1960ed, 2026

                                w1ckedsticky1983 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • PhantemXtX PhantemXtX

                                  @szczęśliwy ohhh yeah Mafia boss half wolf half vampire half fish half dog half werewolf half corncob chatgpt zaddy waddy I'm such a naughty sea turtle aughhguguguggh

                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #64

                                  @PhantemXtX rare phatemxtx post chat

                                  wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                  hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                  my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                  look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                  Yougot1960ed 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                    @PhantemXtX rare phatemxtx post chat

                                    Yougot1960ed
                                    Yougot1960ed
                                    Yougot1960ed
                                    Cara's followers Gathering BDNS Y Gang
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #65

                                    @Yanderemenhera Bro wtf is that shit bro lmao

                                    Why is everyone on BDNS so cringe(Except for me and the people I like)
                                    -Yougot1960ed, 2026

                                    Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Yougot1960ed Yougot1960ed

                                      @Yanderemenhera Bro wtf is that shit bro lmao

                                      Yanderemenhera
                                      Yanderemenhera
                                      Yanderemenhera
                                      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #66

                                      @Yougot1960ed a friend

                                      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                      my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                      Yougot1960ed 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                        @Yougot1960ed a friend

                                        Yougot1960ed
                                        Yougot1960ed
                                        Yougot1960ed
                                        Cara's followers Gathering BDNS Y Gang
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #67

                                        @Yanderemenhera oh I meant the post but yeah that too XD

                                        Why is everyone on BDNS so cringe(Except for me and the people I like)
                                        -Yougot1960ed, 2026

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • topratedsalesman
                                          topratedsalesman
                                          topratedsalesman
                                          Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #68

                                          Yougot1960ed. Maybe dont use generative ai? Its not that hard to not use :/

                                          Didn't you believe in me?
                                          Yeah you held me the whole way through
                                          But I couldn't say the words like you
                                          I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                                          I love you, Chesi.

                                          Yougot1960ed 1 Reply Last reply
                                          3

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular