Color In Bios?
-
It Doesn't Seem To Work, Only 3 Times It Worked. Does It Not Work Anymore Or I Have To Do The Hashtag ver? Or Am I Doing Something Wrong?
(also i do not know where this goes, my bad!
) -
It Doesn't Seem To Work, Only 3 Times It Worked. Does It Not Work Anymore Or I Have To Do The Hashtag ver? Or Am I Doing Something Wrong?
(also i do not know where this goes, my bad!
)@reb0rn there's another version? I only knew the hashtag one
-
-
It Doesn't Seem To Work, Only 3 Times It Worked. Does It Not Work Anymore Or I Have To Do The Hashtag ver? Or Am I Doing Something Wrong?
(also i do not know where this goes, my bad!
)auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass ะขะพัั well, fuc- pale as FโชCK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class -
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass ะขะพัั well, fuc- pale as FโชCK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
if this isnt working, from my experience, its usually a bug that only appers on your screen, it doesn't usually last long, like the giltch where your pfp dissapears
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login
