making inferences based on only your bio
-
MEEE!!11!1!1!
@GooXy lets see... do you... like deltarune? my crystal ball says so.
-
@Evil-Overlord ILL EAT AN APPENDIX IF YOU DO ME (/J BUT I WILL EAT SOME PAPER LATER!!)
@CH3SI share some paper and I also might add a ripped pillow to it
-
MEMMEMEMEEEEEE MEEEE PLSAAA
@ph3b3Bubb13 I SKIPPED OVER YOU ON ACCIDENT IM SORRY
you seem like you'd be the type to use a crystal ball to tell someones fate. your bio is mystical asl.
-
@ph3b3Bubb13 I SKIPPED OVER YOU ON ACCIDENT IM SORRY
you seem like you'd be the type to use a crystal ball to tell someones fate. your bio is mystical asl.
@Evil-Overlord HEWHEHHEHEHHE TY and its okay twin
-
Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
(i hate my current bio ehmm eheh)
looks at you and awaits my judgement
-
mememe!!!
-
Sees and wants to be in one sees comments sighs
-
Sees and wants to be in one sees comments sighs
@Vanilleyy AGGGHHH FINE I WAS SLACKING SORRY.
based on ur bio you seem like someone who'd be very interested in astrology and crystals and stuff like that.
-
@Vanilleyy AGGGHHH FINE I WAS SLACKING SORRY.
based on ur bio you seem like someone who'd be very interested in astrology and crystals and stuff like that.
@Evil-Overlord ITS OKIII and how is thats lwk true thoo?? looks at the sky
-
Me
@idekatp00-_ uhh. you seem like you'd be like the type to get into races with people on highways.
-
mememe!!!
I guess we'll never know.
-
(i hate my current bio ehmm eheh)
looks at you and awaits my judgement
@st4tic the only vibe I'm getting is the same as ch3si's, I'd probably se scared of you if I wasn't ur best friend

-
omg do meee:0
@_Izzy_ you bio makes me thinks you're a very kind and welcoming person
-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
me
-
Do me!
ok assuming Ive never spoken to you before, I'd see your bio and think you're a tomboy and are super cool
-
@Yanderemenhera "wow this person is SEVERELY brainrotted." (assuming I haven't met bcv or Andy yet.)
-
@idekatp00-_ uhh. you seem like you'd be like the type to get into races with people on highways.
@Evil-Overlord LMAOOOOO
-
Excuse me may I be inferenced pwetty please

@Supie-Chan you seem very approachable, if I was new Id definitely talk to you :3
-
meowie !!!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login