Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Engagement
  3. Rating pfp's (I'll be brutally honest, I swear.)

Rating pfp's (I'll be brutally honest, I swear.)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
171 Posts 61 Posters 8.9k Views 54 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • StarryPeach
    StarryPeach
    StarryPeach
    Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
    wrote on last edited by
    #77

    Wsp twin. All i gotta say about my pfp is ifykyk

    Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Shockrat
      Shockrat
      Shockrat
      I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
      wrote on last edited by
      #78

      I swear m not emo....

      Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

      Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Snail Mail Snail Mail

        I'll rate your pfp oit of 10. (I'll be brutally honesy, trust.
        CHECK OUT Snail Mail NEWS!!!

        ladiesman217
        ladiesman217
        ladiesman217
        ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
        wrote on last edited by
        #79

        @littlebean_877 hi...

        𓂅. seth . ⟢
        ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
        ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
        . ,۫

        Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • macncheese.
          macncheese.
          macncheese.
          Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
          wrote on last edited by
          #80

          Rate mine

          chinese-panda.png

          live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

          Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A Former User?
            A Former User?
            A Former User
            wrote on last edited by
            #81

            wjat abt minee

            Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RazorBladeElli
              RazorBladeElli
              RazorBladeElli
              Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
              wrote on last edited by
              #82

              Family reunion with little bean when?

              Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Lucifer's Love
                Lucifer's Love
                Lucifer's Love
                Puppy Boy Puppies & kittens ! Bats's Cave ★уuмеshiррея♪ simps TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ AroAce Club Femboy :3 neurodivergent Wants to be pet Peace and Quit | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Angel ♥ ★ NO.1 MSI FAN~ !!★ yaoi♡ -*Angel*- Autistic peeps ‼️ silly transmascs †Obey Abaddon† Has a Youtube Channel miku ♡ s3rl LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ☆MuderMedia Lover☆ ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer bug. appol of doom Spotify ig Nintendo Switch Users ☆Deftones☆ chronically online Roleplay AO3 READER He ate them Tetoling 😈Hellverse Hazbin Hotel Fans #1 analog horror fan ♥Certified RadioApple Lover♥ ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper ・My smile is stitched...・ Horror Movie obsession Basement Dwellers NOCTURNAL IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 OC-Maker Chud artist's.. stalker Nerdy Geeks stargazers Anti-Clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS @Everyone
                wrote on last edited by
                #83

                Imma get slimed out for mine… but uhh…… 😓

                No.1 RadioApple fan.
                %(darkred)[“Luci… Is your smile stitched?”
                "Yaoi king and is canonically a radio." -Cicada.
                "MOM FOUND THE YAOI DRAWER !!"
                TOXIC OLD MAN YAOI FOR EVERYONE !!

                Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C00LKIDDD
                  C00LKIDDD
                  C00LKIDDD
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #84

                  THE COOLEST KIDS ARE BLOWING OFF YOUR SOCKS YOU KNOW YOU’RE NEVER GETTING RID OF COOL KIDS ON YOUR BLOCK anyways rate my PFP

                  Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • C00LKIDDD
                    C00LKIDDD
                    C00LKIDDD
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #85

                    Can you rate my PFP? Please

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Nonbinary_wolf
                      Nonbinary_wolf
                      Nonbinary_wolf
                      R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #86

                      Can u rate mine?

                      Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

                      Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

                      "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

                      Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • C00LKIDDD
                        C00LKIDDD
                        C00LKIDDD
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #87

                        Rate mine plsss

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Araghie
                          Araghie
                          Araghie
                          Percussionists United Pierced people Anti-Clanker Diablo 3 LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's..
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #88

                          If you don't mind, can you rate mine as well?

                          ⋅⋆─𖤓─ ⋆⋅

                          Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Fusion14
                            Fusion14
                            Fusion14
                            wrote last edited by
                            #89

                            howseth ist mine pfpe?

                            SOUP

                            Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                              Hows my husband ponyboy

                              Snail Mail
                              Snail Mail
                              Snail Mail
                              News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                              wrote last edited by
                              #90

                              @TheBananaMan Holy peak...? 8.9/10

                              It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                              I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                              Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                              ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ladybirdrose ladybirdrose

                                can you please rate my pfp?

                                Snail Mail
                                Snail Mail
                                Snail Mail
                                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                wrote last edited by
                                #91

                                @ladybirdrose AWWWHHHH, PUPPPYY!!! 9.4/10

                                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Evil Overlord
                                  Evil Overlord
                                  Evil Overlord
                                  Spicebush rusty hater binding vow💜 Bring BDNS back! baaaah! EVIL EMPIRE
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #92

                                  Me

                                  its gonna get hot. hot as hell.

                                  Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                    I'll rate your pfp oit of 10. (I'll be brutally honesy, trust.
                                    CHECK OUT Snail Mail NEWS!!!

                                    boomboxXD
                                    boomboxXD
                                    boomboxXD
                                    RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #93

                                    @Littlebean_877 hey twinnie

                                    Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • thatguy
                                      thatguy
                                      thatguy
                                      Bisexual 💙💜🩷 shrek geetar I ♥ Nirvana Arctic Monkeys♥ MCRMY green day ♥ smashing pumpkins rat in a cage But 20$ is 20$ Gonna Shit This Down And he was a fairy sweetpuddin 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ppl Tarmac fw<3 #fuckmybakalife Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ song of the day
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #94

                                      Haiiii 🌊

                                      Woah it's that guy (⁠‘⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠’⁠)

                                      Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                        Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #95

                                        Halo

                                        Pre sucked skittles
                                        PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                                        https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                                        If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                                        Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                                        Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • UnpaidIntern
                                          UnpaidIntern
                                          UnpaidIntern
                                          former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                                          wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                                          #96

                                          blue bird from undertale 2 but when not smug asf

                                          Noctis Snail Mail 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • 6
                                          • 7
                                          • 8
                                          • 9
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular