Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Music
  3. Whos your fav artist??

Whos your fav artist??

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
87 Posts 19 Posters 6.7k Views 17 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

    @Jazzyxx ren has a gf, and Is way older than me. this is irl huzz

    Vanilleyy
    Vanilleyy
    Vanilleyy
    🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ ☆Vanillrussahh★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra
    wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @SweetLikeTarmac ye he already has a gf

    ‧₊˚♱𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷... 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵♱˚₊

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

      @Jazzyxx I DONT WANNA TALK ABT IT AUH
      Screenshot 2026-07-05 4.10.02 PM.png

      SweetLikeTarmac
      SweetLikeTarmac
      SweetLikeTarmac
      ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
      wrote on last edited by
      #54

      said in Whos your fav artist??:

      @Jazzyxx I DONT WANNA TALK ABT IT AUH
      Screenshot 2026-07-05 4.10.02 PM.png

      Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
      El juno

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

        @SweetLikeTarmac idk but @MCRno1fan has -44 rep n i didnt do it lmao

        Vanilleyy
        Vanilleyy
        Vanilleyy
        🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ ☆Vanillrussahh★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra
        wrote on last edited by
        #55

        @Jazzyxx -44 is wild

        ‧₊˚♱𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷... 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵♱˚₊

        SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Vanilleyy Vanilleyy

          @Jazzyxx -44 is wild

          SweetLikeTarmac
          SweetLikeTarmac
          SweetLikeTarmac
          ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
          wrote on last edited by SweetLikeTarmac
          #56

          @Vanilleyy ikrrrrrr I wonder who did ittttttuh

          bro has negative aura

          Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
          El juno

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SweetLikeTarmac
            SweetLikeTarmac
            SweetLikeTarmac
            ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
            wrote on last edited by
            #57

            they should change "reputation" to "aura"

            Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
            El juno

            Vanilleyy 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

              they should change "reputation" to "aura"

              Vanilleyy
              Vanilleyy
              Vanilleyy
              🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ ☆Vanillrussahh★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra
              wrote on last edited by
              #58

              @SweetLikeTarmac Frr bru it would be funnyy

              ‧₊˚♱𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷... 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵♱˚₊

              RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Vanilleyy Vanilleyy

                @SweetLikeTarmac Frr bru it would be funnyy

                RazorBladeElli
                RazorBladeElli
                RazorBladeElli
                Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                wrote on last edited by
                #59
                This post is deleted!
                Vanilleyy SweetLikeTarmac 3 Replies Last reply
                0
                • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli
                  [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                  Vanilleyy
                  Vanilleyy
                  Vanilleyy
                  🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ ☆Vanillrussahh★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #60

                  @Jazzyxx Gng did i miss an ep what happened and whyyyy

                  ‧₊˚♱𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷... 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵♱˚₊

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Suction Cup Man
                    Suction Cup Man
                    Suction Cup Man
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #61

                    dam dawg crazy what happen to em

                    That Chicago Guy.....

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Vanilleyy
                      Vanilleyy
                      Vanilleyy
                      🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ ☆Vanillrussahh★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #62

                      @Jazzyxx tell me in dms

                      ‧₊˚♱𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷... 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵♱˚₊

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli
                        [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                        SweetLikeTarmac
                        SweetLikeTarmac
                        SweetLikeTarmac
                        ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #63

                        @Jazzyxx ohhh nooo, i'm busted

                        Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                        El juno

                        RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                          @Jazzyxx ohhh nooo, i'm busted

                          RazorBladeElli
                          RazorBladeElli
                          RazorBladeElli
                          Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #64

                          @SweetLikeTarmac nuh uhh

                          SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                            @SweetLikeTarmac nuh uhh

                            SweetLikeTarmac
                            SweetLikeTarmac
                            SweetLikeTarmac
                            ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #65

                            @Jazzyxx huh

                            Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                            El juno

                            ren 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                              @Jazzyxx huh

                              ren
                              ren
                              ren
                              Banned
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #66

                              getting along girls?

                              RazorBladeElli SweetLikeTarmac 2 Replies Last reply
                              0
                              • ren ren

                                getting along girls?

                                RazorBladeElli
                                RazorBladeElli
                                RazorBladeElli
                                Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #67

                                @ren i wish

                                ren 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                  @ren i wish

                                  ren
                                  ren
                                  ren
                                  Banned
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #68

                                  @Jazzyxx

                                  😭😭 whats wrong i wanna fix

                                  RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ren ren

                                    @Jazzyxx

                                    😭😭 whats wrong i wanna fix

                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #69

                                    @ren blud idek but its my fault ik that

                                    ren 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ren ren

                                      getting along girls?

                                      SweetLikeTarmac
                                      SweetLikeTarmac
                                      SweetLikeTarmac
                                      ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #70

                                      @ren NUH

                                      Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                      El juno

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • tbone
                                        tbone
                                        tbone
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #71

                                        matalica baby

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                          @ren blud idek but its my fault ik that

                                          ren
                                          ren
                                          ren
                                          Banned
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #72

                                          @Jazzyxx

                                          FIX IT I DONT WANT YOU TWO FIGHTING

                                          SweetLikeTarmac Vanilleyy 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular