name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you
-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
those were mine
-
1: i'm a nerdy geek
-
2: i talk to the point no one likes me T^T
-
3: i don't touch grass
-
2: i talk to the point no one likes me T^T
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class@FlavPlaz45129 naw, I don't think so
-
- im pretty quiet irl but bring up a topic i care abt and i wont stop yapping (yall on here alr know)
- im sensitive and may impulsively cut someone off instead of talking abt why im upset
- i like talking abt kinda political(ishh) stuff but id never rlly be mean to someone over them but i do like discussing them and alot of ppl arent into those kinda topics
-
1im quiet
2 I'm A fast typer so I make lots of mistakes
3 I'm quiet and smart the reason smart is a bad thing is because I can tell when someone's lying -
- I talk a lot
- I struggle to admit when i'm wrong
- I'm judgemental
<3
-
This post is deleted!
-
- I talk a lot
- I struggle to admit when i'm wrong
- I'm judgemental
<3
@Aries Respect

-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@spwnchild YO I DRANK MY OWN BLOOD TOO! TWINSSSS!!!
-
uhh
1: im kinda skinny, it might give some concern
2: i kinda just lowk leave randomly when chatring, i dont do anything else, usually when im feeling horrible
3: i get kinda angy easily when i lose some5imes not rly like i can do anythingat 5'2 and 80 pounds -
@spwnchild YO I DRANK MY OWN BLOOD TOO! TWINSSSS!!!
This post is deleted! -
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@spwnchild ehh blood doesn't taste that bad. i like the taste of metal.
-
None of those are red flags
-
@spwnchild ehh blood doesn't taste that bad. i like the taste of metal.
This post is deleted! -
uhh
1: im kinda skinny, it might give some concern
2: i kinda just lowk leave randomly when chatring, i dont do anything else, usually when im feeling horrible
3: i get kinda angy easily when i lose some5imes not rly like i can do anythingat 5'2 and 80 pounds@Aidenn-J I would do anything to be 80 pounds but my mother would put me away
:( -
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@spwnchild i just cupped it in my hands
-
@spwnchild i just cupped it in my hands
This post is deleted! -
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@spwnchild NOOOO! that would be psychotic
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login