name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you
-
@spwnchild ehh blood doesn't taste that bad. i like the taste of metal.
This post is deleted! -
uhh
1: im kinda skinny, it might give some concern
2: i kinda just lowk leave randomly when chatring, i dont do anything else, usually when im feeling horrible
3: i get kinda angy easily when i lose some5imes not rly like i can do anythingat 5'2 and 80 pounds@Aidenn-J I would do anything to be 80 pounds but my mother would put me away
:( -
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@spwnchild i just cupped it in my hands
-
@spwnchild i just cupped it in my hands
This post is deleted! -
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@spwnchild NOOOO! that would be psychotic
-
@spwnchild NOOOO! that would be psychotic
@FlavPlaz45129 ok good!!!
don't harm urself though /srs -
@FlavPlaz45129 ok good!!!
don't harm urself though /srs@spwnchild .
-
@spwnchild .
This post is deleted! -
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@spwnchild Okay. (i will make no such promises)
-
- I’m introverted
- I’m prob a boring person
- I don’t like sharing a lot of things about myself
-
I'm like coffee if it was a person. I tease, kinda bully people, and I'm obsessive.
-
@spwnchild Okay. (i will make no such promises)
This post is deleted! -
I'm like coffee if it was a person. I tease, kinda bully people, and I'm obsessive.
This post is deleted! -
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
- I'm obssesive
- Nobody else really listens to my kind of music
- lazy lol
-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@spwnchild
Yk, that's thw nicest thing someone has ever said to me about my personality. My bad ones. Thank you.. C": -
Well even if it wasn't talking about my personality.. =_)
-
This post is deleted!
-
This post is deleted!
-
@spwnchild
Yk, that's thw nicest thing someone has ever said to me about my personality. My bad ones. Thank you.. C":This post is deleted!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login