Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you

name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
redflagsexposingurself
82 Posts 25 Posters 4.9k Views 18 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • FlavPlaz45129 FlavPlaz45129

    @spwnchild i just cupped it in my hands

    TwoTimee
    TwoTimee
    TwoTimee
    | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
    wrote on last edited by
    #20
    This post is deleted!
    FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • TwoTimee TwoTimee
      [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
      FlavPlaz45129
      FlavPlaz45129
      FlavPlaz45129
      The IDG
      wrote on last edited by
      #21

      @spwnchild NOOOO! that would be psychotic

      go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

      TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • FlavPlaz45129 FlavPlaz45129

        @spwnchild NOOOO! that would be psychotic

        TwoTimee
        TwoTimee
        TwoTimee
        | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
        wrote on last edited by
        #22

        @FlavPlaz45129 ok good!!!
        don't harm urself though /srs

        FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TwoTimee TwoTimee

          @FlavPlaz45129 ok good!!!
          don't harm urself though /srs

          FlavPlaz45129
          FlavPlaz45129
          FlavPlaz45129
          The IDG
          wrote on last edited by
          #23

          @spwnchild .

          go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

          TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • FlavPlaz45129 FlavPlaz45129

            @spwnchild .

            TwoTimee
            TwoTimee
            TwoTimee
            | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
            wrote on last edited by
            #24
            This post is deleted!
            FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TwoTimee TwoTimee
              [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
              FlavPlaz45129
              FlavPlaz45129
              FlavPlaz45129
              The IDG
              wrote on last edited by
              #25

              @spwnchild Okay. (i will make no such promises)

              go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

              TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Citrussahh
                Citrussahh
                Citrussahh
                artist's.. we read fanfic lol Gay People Fry Guys!! Why my cat talking ☆Vanillrussahh★ ppl tyler fw ★Vanilleyy Vertified★
                wrote on last edited by
                #26
                1. I’m introverted
                2. I’m prob a boring person
                3. I don’t like sharing a lot of things about myself

                I’m soo active

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Snail Mail
                  Snail Mail
                  Snail Mail
                  News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #27

                  I'm like coffee if it was a person. I tease, kinda bully people, and I'm obsessive.

                  It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                  I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                  Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                  ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                  TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • FlavPlaz45129 FlavPlaz45129

                    @spwnchild Okay. (i will make no such promises)

                    TwoTimee
                    TwoTimee
                    TwoTimee
                    | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #28
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                      I'm like coffee if it was a person. I tease, kinda bully people, and I'm obsessive.

                      TwoTimee
                      TwoTimee
                      TwoTimee
                      | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #29
                      This post is deleted!
                      Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ShuriKitty
                        ShuriKitty
                        ShuriKitty
                        Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #30
                        1. I'm obssesive
                        2. Nobody else really listens to my kind of music
                        3. lazy lol

                        notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                        Citrussahh 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • TwoTimee TwoTimee
                          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #31

                          @spwnchild
                          Yk, that's thw nicest thing someone has ever said to me about my personality. My bad ones. Thank you.. C":

                          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                          TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Snail Mail
                            Snail Mail
                            Snail Mail
                            News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #32

                            Well even if it wasn't talking about my personality.. =_)

                            It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                            I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                            Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                            ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • TwoTimee
                              TwoTimee
                              TwoTimee
                              | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #33
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • TwoTimee
                                TwoTimee
                                TwoTimee
                                | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #34
                                This post is deleted!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                  @spwnchild
                                  Yk, that's thw nicest thing someone has ever said to me about my personality. My bad ones. Thank you.. C":

                                  TwoTimee
                                  TwoTimee
                                  TwoTimee
                                  | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #35
                                  This post is deleted!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #36

                                    My bad personality traits chat.

                                    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                    FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                      My bad personality traits chat.

                                      FlavPlaz45129
                                      FlavPlaz45129
                                      FlavPlaz45129
                                      The IDG
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #37

                                      @littlebean_877 I don't think you're a bully, your very nice to me. C=

                                      go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                                      Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • FlavPlaz45129 FlavPlaz45129

                                        @littlebean_877 I don't think you're a bully, your very nice to me. C=

                                        Snail Mail
                                        Snail Mail
                                        Snail Mail
                                        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #38

                                        @FlavPlaz45129
                                        YOUR DIFFERENT.

                                        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                        FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                          @FlavPlaz45129
                                          YOUR DIFFERENT.

                                          FlavPlaz45129
                                          FlavPlaz45129
                                          FlavPlaz45129
                                          The IDG
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #39

                                          @littlebean_877 how so?

                                          go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                                          Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular