name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you
-
- I’m introverted
- I’m prob a boring person
- I don’t like sharing a lot of things about myself
-
I'm like coffee if it was a person. I tease, kinda bully people, and I'm obsessive.
-
@spwnchild Okay. (i will make no such promises)
This post is deleted! -
I'm like coffee if it was a person. I tease, kinda bully people, and I'm obsessive.
This post is deleted! -
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
- I'm obssesive
- Nobody else really listens to my kind of music
- lazy lol
-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@spwnchild
Yk, that's thw nicest thing someone has ever said to me about my personality. My bad ones. Thank you.. C": -
Well even if it wasn't talking about my personality.. =_)
-
This post is deleted!
-
This post is deleted!
-
@spwnchild
Yk, that's thw nicest thing someone has ever said to me about my personality. My bad ones. Thank you.. C":This post is deleted! -
My bad personality traits chat.
@littlebean_877 I don't think you're a bully, your very nice to me. C=
-
@littlebean_877 I don't think you're a bully, your very nice to me. C=
-
@FlavPlaz45129
YOUR DIFFERENT.@littlebean_877 how so?
-
@littlebean_877 how so?
@FlavPlaz45129
Just are. Don't read into it vro. -
@FlavPlaz45129
Just are. Don't read into it vro.@littlebean_877 Ok
-
- I'm obssesive
- Nobody else really listens to my kind of music
- lazy lol
@freedom-fries What type of music do you listen too?
-
@freedom-fries What type of music do you listen too?
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]@freedom-fries What type of music do you listen too?
@Citrussahh New age music, hyperpunk.
-
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
- Im overly senstive but gets defensive quickly
- im an age regressor
- im overly touchy (in a cuddly way)
-
1: being an androugeness lil gremlin so nobody knows what they are looking at half of the time, so I might accedently disappoint them when they ask.
2: my digital footprint... bro, nobody would be interested in me after reading my posts on here ( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ )

let alone any other places i've been online.... or what I draw and post
3: I still sleep with a stuffed bear at 17 years old.
i overthink way too hard
way too clingy and shi (touchy)
cares about personality way too much
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login