Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you

name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
redflagsexposingurself
82 Posts 25 Posters 4.9k Views 18 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Aries Aries
    1. I talk a lot
    2. I struggle to admit when i'm wrong
    3. I'm judgemental

    <3

    freakishbat
    freakishbat
    freakishbat
    wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @Aries can I speak words

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • A Former User? A Former User

      im abusive. i hurt people. i harass people.

      FlavPlaz45129
      FlavPlaz45129
      FlavPlaz45129
      The IDG
      wrote on last edited by
      #55

      @2tap (O_O)

      go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

        @freedom-fries What type of music do you listen too?

        @Citrussahh New age music, hyperpunk.

        Citrussahh
        Citrussahh
        Citrussahh
        artist's.. we read fanfic lol Gay People Fry Guys!! Why my cat talking ☆Vanillrussahh★ ppl tyler fw ★Vanilleyy Vertified★
        wrote on last edited by
        #56

        @freedom-fries hmm never heard of it, but sounds interesting

        I’m soo active

        ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SweetLikeTarmac
          SweetLikeTarmac
          SweetLikeTarmac
          ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
          wrote on last edited by
          #57
          1. I'm an overthinker
          2. I have anger issues and can be mean to those i'm not close to
          3. I care what people think

          Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
          El juno

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Snail Mail
            Snail Mail
            Snail Mail
            News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
            wrote on last edited by
            #58

            Can I add more then three things?

            It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
            I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
            Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

            ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

            SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Snail Mail Snail Mail

              Can I add more then three things?

              SweetLikeTarmac
              SweetLikeTarmac
              SweetLikeTarmac
              ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
              wrote on last edited by
              #59

              @littlebean_877 the police wont show up at your door if you add more than 3

              Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
              El juno

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                wrote on last edited by
                #60

                Bet, Alrighhtt.. pulls out a scroll.

                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Snail Mail
                  Snail Mail
                  Snail Mail
                  News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #61

                  1: bullys people. Even if I care about you.
                  2: rude foe no reason sometimes.
                  3: sadist.
                  4: doesn't consider feelings.
                  5: Likes to mess with you, just to break you.
                  6: hates people.
                  7: I find pleasure out of making people squirm. Or make them uncomfortable.
                  8: will not show true colors till I know you well. Example. What you like, or love, what you hate or dislike, what your breaking point is. How sensitive you are. Your past, and your trauma. What subject is hardfo4 you. (topic). What you like in people, what makes you laugh. What makes you mad. Ect. (I swear I will be nice to you if you cry.)
                  9: Will "mask". And be who you want me to be, so you likeme. (friend way)
                  10: a little weird.

                  It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                  I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                  Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                  ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                  TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                    1: bullys people. Even if I care about you.
                    2: rude foe no reason sometimes.
                    3: sadist.
                    4: doesn't consider feelings.
                    5: Likes to mess with you, just to break you.
                    6: hates people.
                    7: I find pleasure out of making people squirm. Or make them uncomfortable.
                    8: will not show true colors till I know you well. Example. What you like, or love, what you hate or dislike, what your breaking point is. How sensitive you are. Your past, and your trauma. What subject is hardfo4 you. (topic). What you like in people, what makes you laugh. What makes you mad. Ect. (I swear I will be nice to you if you cry.)
                    9: Will "mask". And be who you want me to be, so you likeme. (friend way)
                    10: a little weird.

                    TwoTimee
                    TwoTimee
                    TwoTimee
                    | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #62
                    This post is deleted!
                    Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • TwoTimee TwoTimee
                      [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #63

                      @spwnchild
                      Bet ya didn't read em all. Like saying, woah! So many people at an assembly.

                      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                      TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                        @spwnchild
                        Bet ya didn't read em all. Like saying, woah! So many people at an assembly.

                        TwoTimee
                        TwoTimee
                        TwoTimee
                        | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #64
                        This post is deleted!
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Citrussahh Citrussahh

                          @freedom-fries hmm never heard of it, but sounds interesting

                          ShuriKitty
                          ShuriKitty
                          ShuriKitty
                          Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #65

                          @Citrussahh said in name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you:

                          @freedom-fries hmm never heard of it, but sounds interesting

                          2 genres, New age and Hyperpunk. not 1, sorry i worded that terribly

                          notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                          Citrussahh 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                            @Citrussahh said in name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you:

                            @freedom-fries hmm never heard of it, but sounds interesting

                            2 genres, New age and Hyperpunk. not 1, sorry i worded that terribly

                            Citrussahh
                            Citrussahh
                            Citrussahh
                            artist's.. we read fanfic lol Gay People Fry Guys!! Why my cat talking ☆Vanillrussahh★ ppl tyler fw ★Vanilleyy Vertified★
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #66

                            @freedom-fries ah it’s fine

                            I’m soo active

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • -x-playdead-x-
                              -x-playdead-x-
                              -x-playdead-x-
                              Angel ♥ bling bling! cutie giddy up gangsta ♥ Sweetheart ♥ -*Angel*- =(^.".^)= count your blessings attack attack! ismfof Cuddle Puddle I ♡ My BF meow deathcore lover Emo kids suicide silence katywentmissing ==~ Hawthorne Heights ~== Heavymetal fans!?!? NEET Hello Kitty Cult Eyeliner Cult Dance,Dance Crazy In Love. Taken computer nerds Coders 420 the walking dead
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #67
                              This post is deleted!
                              WeedAreTheWorld 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • -x-playdead-x- -x-playdead-x-
                                [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                WeedAreTheWorld
                                WeedAreTheWorld
                                WeedAreTheWorld
                                420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #68

                                @ange

                                This made me want to rip my skin off and eat it in mouthfulls

                                'This confession has meant nothing'

                                ShuriKitty Yanderemenhera 2 Replies Last reply
                                1
                                • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                                  @ange

                                  This made me want to rip my skin off and eat it in mouthfulls

                                  ShuriKitty
                                  ShuriKitty
                                  ShuriKitty
                                  Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #69

                                  @Rordawg775 said in name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you:

                                  @ange

                                  This made me want to rip my skin off and eat it in mouthfulls

                                  lol it got deleted

                                  notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • HanonTheFurry
                                    HanonTheFurry
                                    HanonTheFurry
                                    TheFurriesOfDNS LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Clingy TwT NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 NOCTURNAL Gay People Femboy :3 artist's.. Gets hated on OC-Maker Mentally Psychotic Roleplay Nintendo Switch Users Switchbru
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #70

                                    1: i steal, neak, and hide too much.
                                    2: my mental state
                                    3. my search history

                                    I'm on twitch. Find me.

                                    SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • HanonTheFurry HanonTheFurry

                                      1: i steal, neak, and hide too much.
                                      2: my mental state
                                      3. my search history

                                      SweetLikeTarmac
                                      SweetLikeTarmac
                                      SweetLikeTarmac
                                      ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #71

                                      @HanonTheFurry

                                      Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                      El juno

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • mindy27
                                        mindy27
                                        mindy27
                                        Banned .Rip mazer. 9 mazurka kids Nintendo Switch Users Switchbru Westhelm join group my game
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #72
                                        1. play too much video games
                                        2. I'm a Christian but do bad stuff.(trying to fix it)
                                        3. don't read my Bible as often as i should

                                        Green: Online
                                        Yellow: Be Back In A Bit
                                        Red: See You Tomorrow
                                        Gray: Won't Be Back In A Few Days

                                        pawthetic 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • pawthetic
                                          pawthetic
                                          pawthetic
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #73

                                          actually idk. i have flaws obviously but specifically ones that make people wanna not date me?? im not sure what to say. i guess im kinda boring

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular