Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  3. This is why I said don't f#ck with me

This is why I said don't f#ck with me

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
121 Posts 27 Posters 8.8k Views 22 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

    @Lil_goobery I'm talking about @xXIdc_go_awayXx of course

    A Former User?
    A Former User?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by
    #101

    @freedom-fries ooo I thought he has a gf.😬😬😬😬😬

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BoredRat BoredRat

      @KiwiFarmsArkavel its called a POST

      KiwiFarmsArkavel
      KiwiFarmsArkavel
      KiwiFarmsArkavel
      Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster πŸ₯ˆ former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
      wrote on last edited by
      #102

      @BoredRat said in This is why I said don't f#ck with me:

      @KiwiFarmsArkavel its called a POST

      6 7

      

      A Former User? BoredRat 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • KiwiFarmsArkavel KiwiFarmsArkavel

        @BoredRat said in This is why I said don't f#ck with me:

        @KiwiFarmsArkavel its called a POST

        6 7

        A Former User?
        A Former User?
        A Former User
        wrote on last edited by
        #103

        @KiwiFarmsArkavel …GET OU-

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • KiwiFarmsArkavel KiwiFarmsArkavel

          @freedom-fries said in This is why I said don't f#ck with me:

          @Aries Why argue with him when he's already gagged me and tied me to a bed?

          Unskippable Comment πŸ’€

          ShuriKitty
          ShuriKitty
          ShuriKitty
          Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as FβˆͺCK ✿ິျ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS β˜…~ Karson Verified ~β˜† β™‘ΠΊΠ°iΡ‚ΠΎβ™‘ yaoiβ™‘ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
          wrote on last edited by ShuriKitty
          #104

          @KiwiFarmsArkavel Thank you! AND 105 POSTS WOOHOO! Thank you everyone who supported my masochistic tendencies combined with his sadistic hobbies.

          notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • KiwiFarmsArkavel KiwiFarmsArkavel

            @BoredRat said in This is why I said don't f#ck with me:

            @KiwiFarmsArkavel its called a POST

            6 7

            BoredRat
            BoredRat
            BoredRat
            Pig2 Fan Albert Goe Tears of joy Hightmares Super Ratpig
            wrote on last edited by
            #105

            @KiwiFarmsArkavel bro broke the Internet with this one

            Albertpig

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • A Former User? A Former User

              So I'm walking through the street on my way home a girl drops her money not noticing I tap her bend down pick it up to give it to her she yells "I don't know you your poor don't give me your charity* well damn f#ck being nicwπŸ’€ I just hand it to her and walk off and she throughs it back at me and says " men are like sports there meant to be played* I said back girls are like rocks the flat ones get skipped so I walk away and she says take your money I spin and say "its not mine your the one who dropped it πŸ’€

              Kiara
              Kiara
              Kiara
              wrote on last edited by
              #106

              @xXIdc_go_awayXx

              This is NOT dhar Man

              HerrHardwick 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Kiara Kiara

                @xXIdc_go_awayXx

                This is NOT dhar Man

                HerrHardwick
                HerrHardwick
                HerrHardwick
                EU He ate them Pig2 Fan Suriname Koopmeiners. Valtteri Bottas
                wrote on last edited by
                #107

                @Kiara Anton Chigurh?

                "You have no idea who you brought out of Shanghai, do you?" -Admiral Chang Wei, 2020.

                Kiara 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • HerrHardwick HerrHardwick

                  @Kiara Anton Chigurh?

                  Kiara
                  Kiara
                  Kiara
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #108

                  @St0rj3zM1911

                  YESS!

                  HerrHardwick 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • FlavPlaz45129
                    FlavPlaz45129
                    FlavPlaz45129
                    The IDG
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #109

                    I've heard that comeback on a youtube short! =D

                    go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Kiara Kiara

                      @St0rj3zM1911

                      YESS!

                      HerrHardwick
                      HerrHardwick
                      HerrHardwick
                      EU He ate them Pig2 Fan Suriname Koopmeiners. Valtteri Bottas
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #110

                      @Kiara insane W pfp.

                      "You have no idea who you brought out of Shanghai, do you?" -Admiral Chang Wei, 2020.

                      Kiara 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • HerrHardwick HerrHardwick

                        @Kiara insane W pfp.

                        Kiara
                        Kiara
                        Kiara
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #111

                        @St0rj3zM1911

                        Thank you twin. No Country for Old men is just peak

                        HerrHardwick 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • Kiara Kiara

                          @St0rj3zM1911

                          Thank you twin. No Country for Old men is just peak

                          HerrHardwick
                          HerrHardwick
                          HerrHardwick
                          EU He ate them Pig2 Fan Suriname Koopmeiners. Valtteri Bottas
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #112

                          @Kiara True Noctulian classic of a movie.

                          "You have no idea who you brought out of Shanghai, do you?" -Admiral Chang Wei, 2020.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • A Former User? A Former User

                            So I'm walking through the street on my way home a girl drops her money not noticing I tap her bend down pick it up to give it to her she yells "I don't know you your poor don't give me your charity* well damn f#ck being nicwπŸ’€ I just hand it to her and walk off and she throughs it back at me and says " men are like sports there meant to be played* I said back girls are like rocks the flat ones get skipped so I walk away and she says take your money I spin and say "its not mine your the one who dropped it πŸ’€

                            -x-playdead-x-
                            -x-playdead-x-
                            -x-playdead-x-
                            Angel β™₯ bling bling! cutie giddy up gangsta β™₯ Sweetheart β™₯ -*Angel*- =(^.".^)= count your blessings attack attack! ismfof Cuddle Puddle I β™‘ My BF meow deathcore lover Emo kids suicide silence katywentmissing ==~ Hawthorne Heights ~== Heavymetal fans!?!? NEET Hello Kitty Cult Eyeliner Cult Dance,Dance Crazy In Love. Taken computer nerds Coders 420 the walking dead
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #113

                            @xXIdc_go_awayXx is this tuff @dutchhasaplan09

                            "I'll wear your skin as a suit, pretend to be you, your friends will like you more than they used to." -from first to last
                            alt text

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Tails_the-f0x
                              Tails_the-f0x
                              Tails_the-f0x
                              wrote on last edited by Tails_the-f0x
                              #114

                              this is the most nothingburger post :crine: xp

                              Just because I'm not Eggman doesn't mean I can't roboticize you. Watch out.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              2
                              • A Former User? A Former User

                                So I'm walking through the street on my way home a girl drops her money not noticing I tap her bend down pick it up to give it to her she yells "I don't know you your poor don't give me your charity* well damn f#ck being nicwπŸ’€ I just hand it to her and walk off and she throughs it back at me and says " men are like sports there meant to be played* I said back girls are like rocks the flat ones get skipped so I walk away and she says take your money I spin and say "its not mine your the one who dropped it πŸ’€

                                A Former User?
                                A Former User?
                                A Former User
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #115
                                This post is deleted!
                                A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A Former User? A Former User
                                  [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                  A Former User?
                                  A Former User?
                                  A Former User
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #116
                                  This post is deleted!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Aries Aries

                                    This is actually pathetic, I understand that you probably heard the flat stone ''comeback'' on your favourite red pill podcast but as you can tell from the amount of downvotes you have, people clearly are in disagreement. Just because we all know you're just a little, insecure boy (NOT a man) does not mean you have the right to recycle someone else's insults and use them in your little made up scenarios. Who cares if a woman has a small chest? why do YOU care? Nobody's commenting on your height or the size of stuff you're insecure about. Maybe, just maybe think about others for once too, yeah?

                                    Ria
                                    Ria
                                    Ria
                                    WILLOW+RIA SHIPPERS BDNS RENOVATORS Ria Pookie Bears Mel's friends | ren approved Danganronpa V4 ##adhd Autistic peeps artist's.. Spotify ig neurodivergent Gay People P!ATD fans Karen M McManus fans riverdale fans Lesbians of DNS
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #117

                                    @Aries this is my fav reply, i honestly love u flr saying this rn

                                    DNI 🚫
                                    ped0s, preds, or contacting minors 4 inappropriate reasons ❌
                                    -Are toxic
                                    -Are lying about your age
                                    -Don’t respect boundaries or my friends/family
                                    -Come for drama, trolling
                                    -Be kind, respectful, and safeβ€”or stay away. I like chaos and fun-but will not tolerate unsafe/predatory behavior .

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • A Former User?
                                      A Former User?
                                      A Former User
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #118

                                      um t-timmy tough knuckles (joke guys pls dont hate me im sry)

                                      BoredRat 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • A Former User? A Former User

                                        um t-timmy tough knuckles (joke guys pls dont hate me im sry)

                                        BoredRat
                                        BoredRat
                                        BoredRat
                                        Pig2 Fan Albert Goe Tears of joy Hightmares Super Ratpig
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #119

                                        @itscookiebear afraid to say anything

                                        Albertpig

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • FlavPlaz45129
                                          FlavPlaz45129
                                          FlavPlaz45129
                                          The IDG
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #120

                                          That was on a youtube video.

                                          go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • 6
                                          • 7
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular