Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Media & Entertainment
  3. Helpppp

Helpppp

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Media & Entertainment
4 Posts 4 Posters 144 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I really want a tt acc but my phone has parental controls and im not supposed to have it, what do I dooooooo??

    IMG_8081.png
    What my colors mean:
    What my colors mean:
    Green: online able to talk!!!
    Yellow: away
    Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
    Gray: offline
    Antispawnists DNI

    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

    TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • A Former User?
      A Former User?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I'd give up

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • seal
        seal
        seal
        baikal seal jirai shortymobb martyr
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        dont get it

        i love my jeffy ´∀`

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

          I really want a tt acc but my phone has parental controls and im not supposed to have it, what do I dooooooo??

          TwoTimee
          TwoTimee
          TwoTimee
          | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
          wrote on last edited by TwoTimee
          #4

          @D4rK_s3a I got you, so use a browser and put it to desktop mode, or use a app with a browser (that works sometimes)
          Thats what I do :3
          I dont use it alot TwT

          ALSO browser.lol or a browser site

          It / rot / they / meow


          AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
          are ALL peak ships!!!


          (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


          stabs you #forthespawn

          1 Reply Last reply
          1

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Don't have an account? Register

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Groups
          • Users
          • Tags
          • Popular