Found out :3
-
Found out my sister is a yumeshipper so I’m making fanart of her with her f/o and gonna give it to her when school startsssss

️ those emojis are so cringe I apologize. -
Found out my sister is a yumeshipper so I’m making fanart of her with her f/o and gonna give it to her when school startsssss

️ those emojis are so cringe I apologize.@D4rK_s3a top ten goated siblings
#2: Kendrick Lamar
#1: you
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
