Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. Eye .. reveal .. ?

Eye .. reveal .. ?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
18 Posts 12 Posters 567 Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Cicadasandbats
    Cicadasandbats
    Cicadasandbats
    Saleshun ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Bats's Cave Limited chat-perms TWD ILOVETHEBACKROOMS The IDG Nerdy Geeks Belt to ass Crazy In Love. i <3 my computer This Ship Sinks Chud artist's.. Thoughtful we read fanfic lol Dark Humor Club Anti-Clanker Fry Guys!! stalker F**k Cancer NOCTURNAL I hope this hurts Horror Movie obsession ・My smile is stitched...・ AO3 READER Italian Yaoi J.AI #1 analog horror fan Pangender Mother Mother Radiohead BIGGIE Switchbru roblox
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    ![alt text](276dff8f-58a6-489b-a081-0389270a3d0f-pic.jpg

    I am a bit scared to face reveal, but here's my eye, and my posters that I wanted to show off anyways!! Yes I am staring into your soul 👀 ..

    (I will fully face reveal when I get a better picture ..)

    "It's too little, way too late." - Laufey
    "I cower before your display of dominance" -Luci

    Oh shit.

    boomboxXD 1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • FlavPlaz45129
      FlavPlaz45129
      FlavPlaz45129
      The IDG
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      CUTEEEEEEEEEE =^^=

      go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • A Former User?
        A Former User?
        A Former User
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        ehee

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Lil_sillyz
          Lil_sillyz
          Lil_sillyz
          | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Pretty!

          IMG_8081.png
          What my colors mean:
          What my colors mean:
          Green: online able to talk!!!
          Yellow: away
          Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
          Gray: offline
          Antispawnists DNI

          (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Cicadasandbats Cicadasandbats

            ![alt text](276dff8f-58a6-489b-a081-0389270a3d0f-pic.jpg

            I am a bit scared to face reveal, but here's my eye, and my posters that I wanted to show off anyways!! Yes I am staring into your soul 👀 ..

            (I will fully face reveal when I get a better picture ..)

            boomboxXD
            boomboxXD
            boomboxXD
            RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★
            wrote on last edited by boomboxXD
            #5

            @Cicadasandbats an eye!!! SO SCANDALOUS !! I am clutching my pearls (your eye is pretty BTW :D)

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • Lucifer's Love
              Lucifer's Love
              Lucifer's Love
              Puppy Boy Puppies & kittens ! Bats's Cave ★уuмеshiррея♪ simps TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ AroAce Club Femboy :3 neurodivergent Wants to be pet Peace and Quit | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Angel ♥ ★ NO.1 MSI FAN~ !!★ yaoi♡ -*Angel*- Autistic peeps ‼️ silly transmascs †Obey Abaddon† Has a Youtube Channel miku ♡ s3rl LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ☆MuderMedia Lover☆ ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer bug. appol of doom Spotify ig Nintendo Switch Users ☆Deftones☆ chronically online Roleplay AO3 READER He ate them Tetoling 😈Hellverse Hazbin Hotel Fans #1 analog horror fan ♥Certified RadioApple Lover♥ ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper ・My smile is stitched...・ Horror Movie obsession Basement Dwellers NOCTURNAL IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 OC-Maker Chud artist's.. stalker Nerdy Geeks stargazers Anti-Clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS @Everyone
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              RGHHHHHHH… YES TWINNIE

              No.1 RadioApple fan.
              %(darkred)[“Luci… Is your smile stitched?”
              "Yaoi king and is canonically a radio." -Cicada.
              "MOM FOUND THE YAOI DRAWER !!"
              TOXIC OLD MAN YAOI FOR EVERYONE !!

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • BoredRat
                BoredRat
                BoredRat
                Pig2 Fan Albert Goe Tears of joy Hightmares Super Ratpig
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                are you adam driver

                Albertpig

                ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • BoredRat BoredRat

                  are you adam driver

                  ShuriKitty
                  ShuriKitty
                  ShuriKitty
                  Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @BoredRat What is he driving? Is he stupid?

                  notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • catbryton
                    catbryton
                    catbryton
                    Chud
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    [censored]

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • FlavPlaz45129
                      FlavPlaz45129
                      FlavPlaz45129
                      The IDG
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      You stole my eye >=T !!!!! XD

                      go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Suction Cup Man
                        Suction Cup Man
                        Suction Cup Man
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        looks like the guy from harry potter

                        That Chicago Guy.....

                        ShuriKitty Jane doe 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • Suction Cup Man Suction Cup Man

                          looks like the guy from harry potter

                          ShuriKitty
                          ShuriKitty
                          ShuriKitty
                          Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Silas-Silver Snape?

                          notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Luana.vasper
                            Luana.vasper
                            Luana.vasper
                            NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            u look terrified lol but beautiful nonetheless

                            Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                            Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                            Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                            Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                            Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Suction Cup Man
                              Suction Cup Man
                              Suction Cup Man
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              yess

                              That Chicago Guy.....

                              FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Suction Cup Man Suction Cup Man

                                yess

                                FlavPlaz45129
                                FlavPlaz45129
                                FlavPlaz45129
                                The IDG
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @Silas-Silver I don't see it.

                                go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                                Suction Cup Man 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • FlavPlaz45129 FlavPlaz45129

                                  @Silas-Silver I don't see it.

                                  Suction Cup Man
                                  Suction Cup Man
                                  Suction Cup Man
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @FlavPlaz45129 what you mean he looks exactly like snapes eye

                                  That Chicago Guy.....

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Suction Cup Man Suction Cup Man

                                    looks like the guy from harry potter

                                    Jane doe
                                    Jane doe
                                    Jane doe
                                    Banned
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @Silas-Silver bro, what I don’t see it it does not look like Harry Potter

                                    Suction Cup Man 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Jane doe Jane doe

                                      @Silas-Silver bro, what I don’t see it it does not look like Harry Potter

                                      Suction Cup Man
                                      Suction Cup Man
                                      Suction Cup Man
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @Jane-doe Look at a picture of snape then look at his eye compare it to his

                                      That Chicago Guy.....

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Don't have an account? Register

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Groups
                                      • Users
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular