Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  4. Face reveal!

Face reveal!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
13 Posts 9 Posters 436 Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Idyll
    Idyll
    Idyll
    EU Twatstard
    wrote on last edited by Idyll
    #1

    For the longest time, I have considered myself to be a private person. I never liked sharing details about myself, or even sending photographs or audio recordings of myself. But, today, after witnessing many users making face reveals on this platform, and after much persuasion from my best friend, I figured I would man up and do one too. Without further ado, here we go.

    f99bf73b-6b43-481d-9d1c-37771b67723e-image.png

    Greetings from Tel Aviv, Israel! 🥰

    ShuriKitty Araghie 2 Replies Last reply
    12
    • seal
      seal
      seal
      baikal seal jirai shortymobb martyr
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      i think i just got over my ex. 😍

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Idyll Idyll

        For the longest time, I have considered myself to be a private person. I never liked sharing details about myself, or even sending photographs or audio recordings of myself. But, today, after witnessing many users making face reveals on this platform, and after much persuasion from my best friend, I figured I would man up and do one too. Without further ado, here we go.

        f99bf73b-6b43-481d-9d1c-37771b67723e-image.png

        Greetings from Tel Aviv, Israel! 🥰

        ShuriKitty
        ShuriKitty
        ShuriKitty
        Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Idyll funniest post ever

        notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Idyll Idyll

          For the longest time, I have considered myself to be a private person. I never liked sharing details about myself, or even sending photographs or audio recordings of myself. But, today, after witnessing many users making face reveals on this platform, and after much persuasion from my best friend, I figured I would man up and do one too. Without further ado, here we go.

          f99bf73b-6b43-481d-9d1c-37771b67723e-image.png

          Greetings from Tel Aviv, Israel! 🥰

          Araghie
          Araghie
          Araghie
          Percussionists United Pierced people Anti-Clanker Diablo 3 LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's..
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Idyll Absolutely astonishing! What is your hair care routine? I must know

          ⋅⋆─𖤓─ ⋆⋅

          Idyll 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • macncheese.
            macncheese.
            macncheese.
            Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            tel aviv impressed

            chinese-panda.png

            live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Araghie Araghie

              @Idyll Absolutely astonishing! What is your hair care routine? I must know

              Idyll
              Idyll
              Idyll
              EU Twatstard
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Araghie Since you asked nicely, I will tell you the routine in direct messages.

              1 Reply Last reply
              3
              • Yanderemenhera
                Yanderemenhera
                Yanderemenhera
                auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                you are the most conventionally attractive human on this earth

                wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                my new grounds account is called phroggered
                look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                Idyll 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                  you are the most conventionally attractive human on this earth

                  Idyll
                  Idyll
                  Idyll
                  EU Twatstard
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @Yanderemenhera Thank you! ☺️

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • ladiesman217
                    ladiesman217
                    ladiesman217
                    ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    so freaking fine omgosh

                    𓂅. seth . ⟢
                    ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                    ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                    . ,۫

                    Idyll 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ladiesman217 ladiesman217

                      so freaking fine omgosh

                      Idyll
                      Idyll
                      Idyll
                      EU Twatstard
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I make sure to use only the highest-quality kosher beauty products. 😅

                      ladiesman217 1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • Idyll Idyll

                        I make sure to use only the highest-quality kosher beauty products. 😅

                        ladiesman217
                        ladiesman217
                        ladiesman217
                        ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @Idyll they must work so well!! could you send me links?

                        𓂅. seth . ⟢
                        ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                        ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                        . ,۫

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Aries
                          Aries
                          Aries
                          Free Afghani Women Melt Ice Twatstard L 503 I <3 writing ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Detective Pink Pony Club ~*Chappell Roan*~ Greenwich Mean
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Such a fine, respectable Jewish man! You look like you'd enjoy a good Torah study session

                          You're not reading this instead of my post, right?
                          BestieChat
                          'Even if a movie has a terrible ending that you dislike, you should never cut it off in the middle' - Wolfie

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          2
                          • HerrHardwick
                            HerrHardwick
                            HerrHardwick
                            EU He ate them Pig2 Fan Suriname Koopmeiners. Valtteri Bottas
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            can't even see it but very tuff m8.

                            "You have no idea who you brought out of Shanghai, do you?" -Admiral Chang Wei, 2020.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Don't have an account? Register

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Groups
                            • Users
                            • Tags
                            • Popular