Y is everyone so sad??
-
Minnie caught me talking to my spatula again, she said " if i catch you talking to your spatula again, Im gonna lock you up in a padded Kitchen" Generally Don't know how to react
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text@Mickey-[censored]
uhh mickey
js try to lay off the magic candy...
k? -
guys ithin we shoiuld all be uh happy and skip in fields of lollipops and flowers with out propellor hats #sunshineandrainbows 🫀🫀🫀🫀🫀
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text@sweetpuddin yyaaaayy
-
@Mickey-[censored]
uhh mickey
js try to lay off the magic candy...
k?@macncheese. Now how the duck am i supposed to calm down with candy qnd what kinda candy are we talking about here?
-
@macncheese. Now how the duck am i supposed to calm down with candy qnd what kinda candy are we talking about here?
And its not nice to cuss
-
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
@Mickey-[censored] yk...
dont plying in all those movies isnt exhausting... -
And its not nice to cuss
Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS@Mickey-[censored] oo shiit sorry man fucck
-
Chud ☆★! Converse !☆★ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ D e p r e s s i o n . . . TWD artist's.. we read fanfic lol proud furry Nerdy Geeks before-update supporter Belt to ass Crazy In Love. The Lords of Pillows `Gravity Falls` abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz kandi kid This Ship Sinks Thoughtful i <3 my computer Dark Humor Club Twatstard R.O.G (roleplayer :p) I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic @Everyone deltarune 420 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ The Smiths stargazers PM Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Random People Ig Dog lovers ♡♥♡ furries pet lovers! #KeepBDNSSafe just let me die! | JJK FANS !! stalker jake and johnnie Dance,Dance ★☆Theater Kids☆★ I ♡ C.AI African wild dogs club 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS Jace Approved Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥
yea ikr.....
-
@Mickey-[censored] oo shiit sorry man fucck
-
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
Im sad bc my bf got grounded from running away from his mama



-
Im sad bc my bf got grounded from running away from his mama



-
@Nataliezz is he... ok??... >m<
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@ellaestjinkoo idk he hasnt been online here since 945 pm ln
-
@ellaestjinkoo idk he hasnt been online here since 945 pm ln
-
@Nataliezz im sending prayers...
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@ellaestjinkoo u hear that @KiwiFarmsArkavel
She be praying for u




Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
