Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. something I hate with a burning passion. (*rant*)

something I hate with a burning passion. (*rant*)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
8 Posts 4 Posters 258 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    i'll tell you a little story before I get into the comentery, so I was with my dad in a dollar tree, we were gonna check out and we saw an older, blonde woman being an absoulte

    ΒITCH

    to the two employees running the entire store because the store was busy and she needed to wait in line for like five minutes to be checked out. she eventually stormed out of the store in a fit of rage and she didn't buy anything.
    my dad and I were like wtf and we were both kinda trying to comfort the two works and we were all confused why that woman was so pissed.
    I said I understood they were greatly understaffed and I once tried to get a j*b at a dollar tree but they never contacted me further.

    I hate it when people will be rude or straight up abusive to workers for things they cannot control, at all, period like understaffing, the price of an item, ect.

    I hate Karen's bro, like how is one human so entitled that they feel like they can scream at people making minimum wage for things they genuinely can't help like something cooking at a restaurant and they want right then and throw an adult tempertantrum
    when the 14 year old waiter explains that if he were to give her the food right then it'd be a pile of ingredients and semi-cooked pork.

    like, even if your pissed off at a company, I feel like it's not the falt of the randomass wagie and you screeming at them isn't justified.

    I worked as an unpaid inturn at a summer camp once, the shit the scout masters would feel entitled to do was insane, i can't even mention some of it is so bad 😭
    people would somehow manage to shit on the walls of the bathroom and the girl's room was always the worst to clean bc none ever taught these women (and those assigned female at birth) anything, like deadass those women would throw things on the floor, in the toilets, in the sink, I think even at mirrors, ect.

    one kid once took a big steemy dump in like, the girl's shower right? he was proud of himself and was bragging about it.

    some kid I worked with in my department was made to clean it up, not the child who took the duce, the kid getting paid 70$ a week (he wasn't an unpayed intern like me) who would get up at like, 5:30am every morning and work until 9pm or even 12am at night, was cleaning up some spoiled 11 year old's crap. like, genuinely wtf bro.

    I wish people were nicer to workers, bc genuinely, they aren't payed enough to deal with people's bullshit.

    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
    my new grounds account is called phroggered
    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

    ladiesman217 1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • ShuriKitty
      ShuriKitty
      ShuriKitty
      Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      TLDR Karens suck

      notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

      Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

        TLDR Karens suck

        Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @SicklSlayr the summer camp bathroom horrors are worth the TL;DR

        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
        my new grounds account is called phroggered
        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

          i'll tell you a little story before I get into the comentery, so I was with my dad in a dollar tree, we were gonna check out and we saw an older, blonde woman being an absoulte

          ΒITCH

          to the two employees running the entire store because the store was busy and she needed to wait in line for like five minutes to be checked out. she eventually stormed out of the store in a fit of rage and she didn't buy anything.
          my dad and I were like wtf and we were both kinda trying to comfort the two works and we were all confused why that woman was so pissed.
          I said I understood they were greatly understaffed and I once tried to get a j*b at a dollar tree but they never contacted me further.

          I hate it when people will be rude or straight up abusive to workers for things they cannot control, at all, period like understaffing, the price of an item, ect.

          I hate Karen's bro, like how is one human so entitled that they feel like they can scream at people making minimum wage for things they genuinely can't help like something cooking at a restaurant and they want right then and throw an adult tempertantrum
          when the 14 year old waiter explains that if he were to give her the food right then it'd be a pile of ingredients and semi-cooked pork.

          like, even if your pissed off at a company, I feel like it's not the falt of the randomass wagie and you screeming at them isn't justified.

          I worked as an unpaid inturn at a summer camp once, the shit the scout masters would feel entitled to do was insane, i can't even mention some of it is so bad 😭
          people would somehow manage to shit on the walls of the bathroom and the girl's room was always the worst to clean bc none ever taught these women (and those assigned female at birth) anything, like deadass those women would throw things on the floor, in the toilets, in the sink, I think even at mirrors, ect.

          one kid once took a big steemy dump in like, the girl's shower right? he was proud of himself and was bragging about it.

          some kid I worked with in my department was made to clean it up, not the child who took the duce, the kid getting paid 70$ a week (he wasn't an unpayed intern like me) who would get up at like, 5:30am every morning and work until 9pm or even 12am at night, was cleaning up some spoiled 11 year old's crap. like, genuinely wtf bro.

          I wish people were nicer to workers, bc genuinely, they aren't payed enough to deal with people's bullshit.

          ladiesman217
          ladiesman217
          ladiesman217
          ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Yanderemenhera ty for censoring j*b though 🥺

          𓂅. seth . ⟢
          ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
          ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
          . ,۫

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Aries
            Aries
            Aries
            Free Afghani Women Melt Ice Twatstard L 503 I <3 writing ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Detective Pink Pony Club ~*Chappell Roan*~ Greenwich Mean
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            It's so weird that people are obsessed with shitting in the wrong places, how do you decide to shit facing opposite the thing you're supposed to shit into??

            You're not reading this instead of my post, right?
            BestieChat
            'Even if a movie has a terrible ending that you dislike, you should never cut it off in the middle' - Wolfie

            Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Aries Aries

              It's so weird that people are obsessed with shitting in the wrong places, how do you decide to shit facing opposite the thing you're supposed to shit into??

              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Aries I have no idea, my only guess is maybe people were doing for funzies

              wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
              hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
              my new grounds account is called phroggered
              look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ladiesman217
                ladiesman217
                ladiesman217
                ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                poo 🥺

                𓂅. seth . ⟢
                ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                . ,۫

                Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • ladiesman217 ladiesman217

                  poo 🥺

                  Yanderemenhera
                  Yanderemenhera
                  Yanderemenhera
                  auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @sweetpuddin

                  ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

                  wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                  hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                  my new grounds account is called phroggered
                  look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Don't have an account? Register

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Groups
                  • Users
                  • Tags
                  • Popular