Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Engagement
  3. IM COOKED

IM COOKED

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
9 Posts 6 Posters 316 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    IMG_4256.jpeg

    HELPPPPP

    IMG_8081.png
    What my colors mean:
    What my colors mean:
    Green: online able to talk!!!
    Yellow: away
    Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
    Gray: offline
    Antispawnists DNI

    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ext.savy
      ext.savy
      ext.savy
      Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      huh I'm confused 😓..?

      megumi 🤤

      Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • ext.savy ext.savy

        huh I'm confused 😓..?

        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @ext.savy for context I’m the sillyz person (duh) and I saw a video of coolkidd, pr3ttypriincess and bluudud, and I love bluudud, and I said that “BLUUDUD MY BELOVED anyways” and then the bluudud person responded to that. So I’m cooked.

        IMG_8081.png
        What my colors mean:
        What my colors mean:
        Green: online able to talk!!!
        Yellow: away
        Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
        Gray: offline
        Antispawnists DNI

        (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ext.savy
          ext.savy
          ext.savy
          Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          LMAOO OHH OKAYY NOW I UNDERSTAND🥹

          megumi 🤤

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • stupidguy
            stupidguy
            stupidguy
            Belt to ass DOOM FAN Stupid group purple gang •Cat Gang• Anti Cringe My twins Melt Ice ''she's 17 scott'' chat-perms Curly fries Tamagotchi club! deltarune cool ppl!😎 Damn is 😂🎉 wowzers landd :6 Straight | twotime fan Silliest Goobers INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Johnny.SS Glazer 999 Тотя hate club #wowie4life Survived a near death experience (yay) short person oh my wowie Autistic peeps WAAPPLLAPF HATER TF2 Fan! We <3 Gir Switchbru selling emojs SHAW!!!! yoylefriend .Rip mazer. xbox nostalgia w spamburger Good Riddance </3 ANTI-67 Anti-Clanker ENA FAN Single 420 certified crackhead neurodivergent Don toliver Westhelm Court Westhelm military Westhelm w chill people 9 mazurka kids Bendy <DOODLE DUMP!> 3DS Users & 2DS Users ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! straight allies! @Everyone i love cats Eeveelution Fan! `Gravity Falls` gleeby glorp indie game fan
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            oop ur cooked

            I am very dumb "an iq to good to be dumb?" Shout out to angietheknight best brother also his music is good :D uhh i'm not from greenland wowie :sob: SHAW

            Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • stupidguy stupidguy

              oop ur cooked

              Lil_sillyz
              Lil_sillyz
              Lil_sillyz
              | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @studying2Bstupid YAH THINK-

              IMG_8081.png
              What my colors mean:
              What my colors mean:
              Green: online able to talk!!!
              Yellow: away
              Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
              Gray: offline
              Antispawnists DNI

              (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Shockrat
                Shockrat
                Shockrat
                I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Dang, good luck.

                Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • RazorBladeElli
                  RazorBladeElli
                  RazorBladeElli
                  Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Man i think im too much of a basic white girl to comprehend ts😭✌

                  ladiesman217 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                    Man i think im too much of a basic white girl to comprehend ts😭✌

                    ladiesman217
                    ladiesman217
                    ladiesman217
                    ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @imsodone CRINE

                    𓂅. seth . ⟢
                    ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                    ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                    . ,۫

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Don't have an account? Register

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Groups
                    • Users
                    • Tags
                    • Popular