Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. A user i cannot stand. He sucks ahh

A user i cannot stand. He sucks ahh

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
90 Posts 11 Posters 4.2k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

    Btw i wasnt trying to seek attention this a satire joke post, educate yourself @StarryPeach

    Jace123
    Jace123
    Jace123
    Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead .Rip mazer. chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
    wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @imsodone clock it

    I l♥ve you forever†

    StarryPeach 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • StarryPeach StarryPeach

      @imsodone you’re the cringe one here tbh

      RazorBladeElli
      RazorBladeElli
      RazorBladeElli
      Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
      wrote on last edited by
      #28

      @StarryPeach atleast i dont talk about kiwi [censored] and atleast i dont say im a good girl in my bio, you digust me there are minors on this site

      StarryPeach 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • WeedAreTheWorld
        WeedAreTheWorld
        WeedAreTheWorld
        420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
        wrote on last edited by
        #29

        Has user StarryPeach considered blocking user Imsodone (since they seem to hate them soo much) instead of starting useless conflict??hmmm....ponder ponder

        'Just . Say . No'

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Jace123 Jace123

          @imsodone clock it

          StarryPeach
          StarryPeach
          StarryPeach
          Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
          wrote on last edited by
          #30

          @Jace123 bro u literally tried to gr(ape) ppl i dont think you should be talking.

          SweetLikeTarmac Jace123 KiwiFarmsArkavel 3 Replies Last reply
          -3
          • StarryPeach StarryPeach

            @Jace123 bro u literally tried to gr(ape) ppl i dont think you should be talking.

            SweetLikeTarmac
            SweetLikeTarmac
            SweetLikeTarmac
            ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
            wrote on last edited by SweetLikeTarmac
            #31

            @StarryPeach don't talk about that stuff bro you're gonna get this topic locked

            and maybe even get yourself b-b-bannnedddd
            unless its on spamburger's watch, wowie zowie

            Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
            El juno

            1 Reply Last reply
            4
            • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

              @StarryPeach atleast i dont talk about kiwi [censored] and atleast i dont say im a good girl in my bio, you digust me there are minors on this site

              StarryPeach
              StarryPeach
              StarryPeach
              Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
              wrote on last edited by
              #32

              @imsodone well it’s literally true, plus I’m a minor too, soooo??

              RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
              -1
              • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                @imsodone well it’s literally true, plus I’m a minor too, soooo??

                RazorBladeElli
                RazorBladeElli
                RazorBladeElli
                Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                wrote on last edited by
                #33

                @StarryPeach your a minor talking about "I like big pecks" in your bio? Ur a [censored]

                StarryPeach 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                  @Jace123 bro u literally tried to gr(ape) ppl i dont think you should be talking.

                  Jace123
                  Jace123
                  Jace123
                  Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead .Rip mazer. chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #34

                  @StarryPeach bromo what? saying stuff like that will get you banned

                  I l♥ve you forever†

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • WeedAreTheWorld
                    WeedAreTheWorld
                    WeedAreTheWorld
                    420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #35

                    StarryPeach falls under the category of ridiculous and incompetent Bdns users for sure

                    'Just . Say . No'

                    SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                      StarryPeach falls under the category of ridiculous and incompetent Bdns users for sure

                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #36

                      @NeverLetMeDown upvote but cant upvote

                      Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                      El juno

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Jace123
                        Jace123
                        Jace123
                        Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead .Rip mazer. chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #37

                        justt stop talking your making people hate you

                        I l♥ve you forever†

                        RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                          @StarryPeach your a minor talking about "I like big pecks" in your bio? Ur a [censored]

                          StarryPeach
                          StarryPeach
                          StarryPeach
                          Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #38

                          @imsodone and? So are you don’t try to act innocent.

                          RazorBladeElli SweetLikeTarmac 3 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                            @imsodone and? So are you don’t try to act innocent.

                            RazorBladeElli
                            RazorBladeElli
                            RazorBladeElli
                            Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #39

                            @StarryPeach Hey im not the one who talked about kiwi eating his [censored] you dont try to act innocent your defo not, i wonder why you and echo broke up😶 bc i dont think its abt u being busy tbh

                            StarryPeach 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Jace123 Jace123

                              justt stop talking your making people hate you

                              RazorBladeElli
                              RazorBladeElli
                              RazorBladeElli
                              Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #40

                              @Jace123 one time i agree w u white boy😹😹

                              Jace123 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                @StarryPeach Hey im not the one who talked about kiwi eating his [censored] you dont try to act innocent your defo not, i wonder why you and echo broke up😶 bc i dont think its abt u being busy tbh

                                StarryPeach
                                StarryPeach
                                StarryPeach
                                Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #41

                                @imsodone actually we got back tg, and it was only bc I had school. And plus u literally broke echo u and kiss up so you can’t be talking.

                                RazorBladeElli SweetLikeTarmac 3 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                                  @imsodone and? So are you don’t try to act innocent.

                                  RazorBladeElli
                                  RazorBladeElli
                                  RazorBladeElli
                                  Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #42

                                  @StarryPeach n what makes me a [censored] i want 10 reasons.

                                  StarryPeach 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                                    @imsodone actually we got back tg, and it was only bc I had school. And plus u literally broke echo u and kiss up so you can’t be talking.

                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #43

                                    @StarryPeach oh god i feel bad for her

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                      @Jace123 one time i agree w u white boy😹😹

                                      Jace123
                                      Jace123
                                      Jace123
                                      Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead .Rip mazer. chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #44

                                      @imsodone im not that white... my pfp was in the winter my skin gets paled. but anyway thank you

                                      I l♥ve you forever†

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                                        @imsodone and? So are you don’t try to act innocent.

                                        SweetLikeTarmac
                                        SweetLikeTarmac
                                        SweetLikeTarmac
                                        ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #45

                                        @StarryPeach uhhh she kinda is innocent? being a minor doesn't make you guilty of anything, unless your talking about shi that you talk about

                                        Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                        El juno

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                                          @imsodone actually we got back tg, and it was only bc I had school. And plus u literally broke echo u and kiss up so you can’t be talking.

                                          RazorBladeElli
                                          RazorBladeElli
                                          RazorBladeElli
                                          Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #46

                                          @StarryPeach i had a stroke reading this, if you wanna "clock me" make it make sense xoxo

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular