Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. A user i cannot stand. He sucks ahh

A user i cannot stand. He sucks ahh

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
90 Posts 11 Posters 4.2k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • StarryPeach StarryPeach

    @imsodone actually we got back tg, and it was only bc I had school. And plus u literally broke echo u and kiss up so you can’t be talking.

    RazorBladeElli
    RazorBladeElli
    RazorBladeElli
    Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
    wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @StarryPeach i had a stroke reading this, if you wanna "clock me" make it make sense xoxo

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

      @StarryPeach n what makes me a [censored] i want 10 reasons.

      StarryPeach
      StarryPeach
      StarryPeach
      Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
      wrote on last edited by
      #47

      @imsodone nah bc if I do ur gonna get me banned so no

      RazorBladeElli WeedAreTheWorld 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • StarryPeach StarryPeach

        @imsodone actually we got back tg, and it was only bc I had school. And plus u literally broke echo u and kiss up so you can’t be talking.

        SweetLikeTarmac
        SweetLikeTarmac
        SweetLikeTarmac
        ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
        wrote on last edited by
        #48

        @StarryPeach aww poor echo

        Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
        El juno

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • StarryPeach StarryPeach

          @imsodone nah bc if I do ur gonna get me banned so no

          RazorBladeElli
          RazorBladeElli
          RazorBladeElli
          Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
          wrote on last edited by
          #49

          @StarryPeach DMS

          StarryPeach RazorBladeElli 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

            @StarryPeach DMS

            StarryPeach
            StarryPeach
            StarryPeach
            Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
            wrote on last edited by
            #50

            @imsodone ykw no I’m tired of talking to you.

            RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

              @StarryPeach DMS

              RazorBladeElli
              RazorBladeElli
              RazorBladeElli
              Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
              wrote on last edited by
              #51

              Bc yk what i think starry? You have nothing on me

              StarryPeach 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                @imsodone ykw no I’m tired of talking to you.

                RazorBladeElli
                RazorBladeElli
                RazorBladeElli
                Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                wrote on last edited by
                #52

                @StarryPeach stay mad [censored]

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                  @imsodone nah bc if I do ur gonna get me banned so no

                  WeedAreTheWorld
                  WeedAreTheWorld
                  WeedAreTheWorld
                  420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #53

                  @StarryPeach

                  You're going to get yourself banned at this point lol

                  'Just . Say . No'

                  SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                    Bc yk what i think starry? You have nothing on me

                    StarryPeach
                    StarryPeach
                    StarryPeach
                    Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #54

                    @imsodone no bc I do you attention seeking, [censored] [censored] [censored], ligit you think that ur him bro but fr ur not, ur jst cringy asf.

                    RazorBladeElli SweetLikeTarmac 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                      @StarryPeach

                      You're going to get yourself banned at this point lol

                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #55

                      @NeverLetMeDown yeah talking about it isn't what gets you banned, its the action itself so ur cooked buddy

                      Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                      El juno

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                        @imsodone no bc I do you attention seeking, [censored] [censored] [censored], ligit you think that ur him bro but fr ur not, ur jst cringy asf.

                        RazorBladeElli
                        RazorBladeElli
                        RazorBladeElli
                        Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #56

                        @StarryPeach thought you were tired of talking to me piggie?

                        StarryPeach 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • WeedAreTheWorld
                          WeedAreTheWorld
                          WeedAreTheWorld
                          420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #57

                          StarryPeach after trying to prove a point with no points

                          'Just . Say . No'

                          SweetLikeTarmac RazorBladeElli 2 Replies Last reply
                          -1
                          • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                            @imsodone no bc I do you attention seeking, [censored] [censored] [censored], ligit you think that ur him bro but fr ur not, ur jst cringy asf.

                            SweetLikeTarmac
                            SweetLikeTarmac
                            SweetLikeTarmac
                            ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #58

                            @StarryPeach smb throw this bitchhh in the dungeon

                            Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                            El juno

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                              StarryPeach after trying to prove a point with no points

                              SweetLikeTarmac
                              SweetLikeTarmac
                              SweetLikeTarmac
                              ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #59

                              @NeverLetMeDown FR I'm crine 😭

                              Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                              El juno

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                @StarryPeach thought you were tired of talking to me piggie?

                                StarryPeach
                                StarryPeach
                                StarryPeach
                                Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #60

                                @imsodone I’m the piggy? Yea ok

                                RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                                  StarryPeach after trying to prove a point with no points

                                  RazorBladeElli
                                  RazorBladeElli
                                  RazorBladeElli
                                  Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #61

                                  @NeverLetMeDown id upvote but i reached my limit your speaking true facts😹😹

                                  WeedAreTheWorld 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                                    @imsodone I’m the piggy? Yea ok

                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #62

                                    @StarryPeach yep😹😹😹

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SweetLikeTarmac
                                      SweetLikeTarmac
                                      SweetLikeTarmac
                                      ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #63

                                      wheres kiwi when we need him

                                      Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                      El juno

                                      RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ShuriKitty
                                        ShuriKitty
                                        ShuriKitty
                                        Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet The Legion of Kiwi NOCTURNAL Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Gay People artist's.. Fry Guys!! Fumbass The IDG Anti-Clanker The OG FNaF fans ☆ Murder Drones Fans The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 QBomb Linkin park ★ Mindless Self Indulgence ‡Evil‡ ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club fnaf nerds Dr pepper AO3 READER rip wall He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #64

                                        What is this post lol it's like watching 3rd graders fight

                                        notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                                        SweetLikeTarmac WeedAreTheWorld 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                                          wheres kiwi when we need him

                                          RazorBladeElli
                                          RazorBladeElli
                                          RazorBladeElli
                                          Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #65

                                          @SweetLikeTarmac WHERE THE HELL IS HUSBAND (ref)

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular