Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  4. uh hey..

uh hey..

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
100 Posts 11 Posters 4.1k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ext.savy ext.savy

    @Rorschach hey shut up!

    Rorschach
    Rorschach
    Rorschach
    Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
    wrote last edited by
    #88

    @ext.savy I DIDN'T SAY SHII

    The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • blueberri_ blueberri_

      Banana minions hello you are new

      Rorschach
      Rorschach
      Rorschach
      Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
      wrote last edited by
      #89

      @blueberri_ Coughhhh, I feel the truth slipping from my dried lips

      The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

      ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Rorschach Rorschach

        @blueberri_ Coughhhh, I feel the truth slipping from my dried lips

        ext.savy
        ext.savy
        ext.savy
        Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid I ♡ My BF w e e d 👀🍃
        wrote last edited by
        #90

        @Rorschach don't only a few ppl know..

        megumi 🤤

        Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ext.savy ext.savy

          @Rorschach don't only a few ppl know..

          Rorschach
          Rorschach
          Rorschach
          Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
          wrote last edited by
          #91

          @ext.savy Ohhh, there starting to slip from my dehydrated , cracked, black, lips

          The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

          ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Rorschach Rorschach

            @ext.savy Ohhh, there starting to slip from my dehydrated , cracked, black, lips

            ext.savy
            ext.savy
            ext.savy
            Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid I ♡ My BF w e e d 👀🍃
            wrote last edited by
            #92

            @Rorschach yo what 😭?

            megumi 🤤

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Rorschach
              Rorschach
              Rorschach
              Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
              wrote last edited by
              #93

              Man, I need to get rid of some of my friends...(looks at savy)

              The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

              ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Rorschach Rorschach

                Man, I need to get rid of some of my friends...(looks at savy)

                ext.savy
                ext.savy
                ext.savy
                Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid I ♡ My BF w e e d 👀🍃
                wrote last edited by
                #94

                @Rorschach ..

                megumi 🤤

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • coolbeans coolbeans

                  heyy guys we have been dating for 3 weeks and I'm so happy!! we are close now and on Thursday he picked me up in his arms 🥹
                  Screenshot 2026-09-19 1.09.46 AM.png
                  (edit this pic was taken mins before he picked me up btw this was on Thursday )

                  takis
                  takis
                  takis
                  grounded
                  wrote last edited by
                  #95

                  @coolbeans thats so cuteeee broooo

                  all glory to god

                  Rorschach coolbeans 2 Replies Last reply
                  1
                  • takis takis

                    @coolbeans thats so cuteeee broooo

                    Rorschach
                    Rorschach
                    Rorschach
                    Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                    wrote last edited by
                    #96

                    @takis (pulls out the wood chipper)

                    The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                    coolbeans 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • takis takis

                      @coolbeans thats so cuteeee broooo

                      coolbeans
                      coolbeans
                      coolbeans
                      mommy issues
                      wrote last edited by
                      #97

                      @takis awe thank u bronacho🥹

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Rorschach Rorschach

                        @takis (pulls out the wood chipper)

                        coolbeans
                        coolbeans
                        coolbeans
                        mommy issues
                        wrote last edited by
                        #98

                        @Rorschach I mean I guess bro..

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • coolbeans
                          coolbeans
                          coolbeans
                          mommy issues
                          wrote last edited by
                          #99

                          BIG UPDATEE!! okay so I kissed him on the cheek Monday.. okay so today he tried to kiss me on the lips.. I backed up and said "uh no" and ran off... don't feel bad or wtv I just got shy/scared but at the end of the day I gave him a kiss🥹

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • The_Traveller95
                            The_Traveller95
                            The_Traveller95
                            wrote last edited by
                            #100

                            a Fun Fact, you never really start dating untill you kiss your counterpart. I should know, i got back together with my ex four times, and each time we got back together, we kissed at the start.

                            The Traveller and Kermit the Frog were here

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • 3
                            • 4
                            • 5
                            • Login

                            • Don't have an account? Register

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Groups
                            • Users
                            • Tags
                            • Popular