Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Artist Corner
  3. sweetpuddin's girl

sweetpuddin's girl

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Artist Corner
32 Posts 10 Posters 1.1k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • takis
    takis
    takis
    grounded
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    kawaii

    all glory to god

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • I'mmaleandboard
      I'mmaleandboard
      I'mmaleandboard
      Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      you drew that?

      Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • I'mmaleandboard I'mmaleandboard

        you drew that?

        Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        @I-mmaleandsingle yes, I did. I have drawn several other girls like this one for other people as well

        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
        my new grounds account is called phroggered
        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Yanderemenhera
          Yanderemenhera
          Yanderemenhera
          auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          I hope sweet puddin' likes it

          wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
          hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
          my new grounds account is called phroggered
          look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

          ladiesman217 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • I'mmaleandboard
            I'mmaleandboard
            I'mmaleandboard
            Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            I like it

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • I'mmaleandboard
              I'mmaleandboard
              I'mmaleandboard
              Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              Can you make me one?

              Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I'mmaleandboard I'mmaleandboard

                Can you make me one?

                Yanderemenhera
                Yanderemenhera
                Yanderemenhera
                auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                @I-mmaleandsingle yeah, but I have a back log of stuff to draw rn so it'll take a bit. I have a link in my bio for a form you can fill out to get your own girl

                wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                my new grounds account is called phroggered
                look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I'mmaleandboard
                  I'mmaleandboard
                  I'mmaleandboard
                  Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  K thanks

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Kylazzz
                    Kylazzz
                    Kylazzz
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    Cool

                    Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Kylazzz Kylazzz

                      Cool

                      Yanderemenhera
                      Yanderemenhera
                      Yanderemenhera
                      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      @BrowseGPΤ thanks

                      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                      my new grounds account is called phroggered
                      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Araghie
                        Araghie
                        Araghie
                        Percussionists United Pierced people Anti-Clanker Diablo 3 LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's..
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        I really like the hair!

                        ⋅⋆─𖤓─ ⋆⋅

                        Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Araghie Araghie

                          I really like the hair!

                          Yanderemenhera
                          Yanderemenhera
                          Yanderemenhera
                          auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          @Araghie thanks lol, sweetpuddin' came up with the design lol

                          wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                          hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                          my new grounds account is called phroggered
                          look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                            IMG_20260823_024245.jpg IMG_20260823_024209.jpg IMG_20260823_024203.jpg IMG_20260823_024222.jpg IMG_20260823_024209.jpg IMG_20260823_024238.jpg IMG_20260823_024226.jpg
                            @sweetpuddin this is for you.
                            artist's notes:
                            it's almost 3am and i'm pretty tired lol, my shitty Chromebook camera wasn't wanting to behave and the photos are extra chopped 🥀 and yes, that is a mini tung tung tung sahour on her hand and her bat says "*TRIPPLE T" because ik how much puddin' loves him🥰 and idk, there's a strawberry in her mouth lol? idk, i'm tired lol

                            boomboxXD
                            boomboxXD
                            boomboxXD
                            RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★
                            wrote on last edited by boomboxXD
                            #16

                            @Yanderemenhera pudding uses it/he pronouns just to lyk idk if you are talking about him but JUST TELL ME IF I MISS UNDERSTOOD LOL

                            Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • boomboxXD boomboxXD

                              @Yanderemenhera pudding uses it/he pronouns just to lyk idk if you are talking about him but JUST TELL ME IF I MISS UNDERSTOOD LOL

                              Yanderemenhera
                              Yanderemenhera
                              Yanderemenhera
                              auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #17

                              @boomboxXD I know pudding uses those, the form he filled out for me to draw this was a lil magical girl oc thing, if you see "she" ether autocorrect was being evil and changed he to she for some reason or i'm refuring to the girl in the drawing

                              wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                              hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                              my new grounds account is called phroggered
                              look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Yanderemenhera
                                Yanderemenhera
                                Yanderemenhera
                                auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #18

                                also, @topratedsalesman , yours is next

                                wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                  also, @topratedsalesman , yours is next

                                  topratedsalesman
                                  topratedsalesman
                                  topratedsalesman
                                  Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #19

                                  @Yanderemenhera Joyyyy

                                  Didn't you believe in me?
                                  Yeah you held me the whole way through
                                  But I couldn't say the words like you
                                  I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                                  I love you, Chesi.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • ladiesman217
                                    ladiesman217
                                    ladiesman217
                                    ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #20

                                    AWWWWWWWW SO CUUUUUUTE AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

                                    𓂅. seth . ⟢
                                    ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                                    ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                                    . ,۫

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                      I hope sweet puddin' likes it

                                      ladiesman217
                                      ladiesman217
                                      ladiesman217
                                      ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #21

                                      @Yanderemenhera i indeed do 🫀🫀🥺🥺🥺🥺

                                      𓂅. seth . ⟢
                                      ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                                      ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                                      . ,۫

                                      Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • ladiesman217 ladiesman217

                                        @Yanderemenhera i indeed do 🫀🫀🥺🥺🥺🥺

                                        Yanderemenhera
                                        Yanderemenhera
                                        Yanderemenhera
                                        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #22

                                        @sweetpuddin she has tung tung tung tung sahour

                                        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                        my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                        ladiesman217 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                          @sweetpuddin she has tung tung tung tung sahour

                                          ladiesman217
                                          ladiesman217
                                          ladiesman217
                                          ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #23

                                          @Yanderemenhera IM CRINE
                                          no ts is so tuff ty for drawing me a tung tung 🥺🥺🫀🫀🫀🫀🤣

                                          𓂅. seth . ⟢
                                          ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                                          ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                                          . ,۫

                                          Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular