Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. We listen and we dont judge

We listen and we dont judge

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
62 Posts 19 Posters 2.7k Views 17 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

    @Poorthing2012 abuse

    TwoTimee
    TwoTimee
    TwoTimee
    | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
    wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M no i bit her too to get away but her fat wqs too much.

    her skin wqs salty. verry gross

    It / rot / they / meow


    AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
    are ALL peak ships!!!


    (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


    stabs you #forthespawn

    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • TwoTimee TwoTimee

      @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M no i bit her too to get away but her fat wqs too much.

      her skin wqs salty. verry gross

      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
      Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
      wrote on last edited by
      #20

      @Poorthing2012 its still abuse

      Pre sucked skittles
      PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
      https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

      If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
      Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

      TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Cry_babyRoyalty
        Cry_babyRoyalty
        Cry_babyRoyalty
        wrote on last edited by
        #21

        aww, r u ok

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

          @Poorthing2012 its still abuse

          TwoTimee
          TwoTimee
          TwoTimee
          | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
          wrote on last edited by
          #22

          @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M ok.

          It / rot / they / meow


          AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
          are ALL peak ships!!!


          (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


          stabs you #forthespawn

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

            @ext.savy im a skinny lazy teenage daughter

            ext.savy
            ext.savy
            ext.savy
            Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
            wrote on last edited by
            #23

            @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M I'm skinny too but I just feel like that I'm fat and lazy if I don't clean my room

            megumi 🤤

            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ext.savy ext.savy

              @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M I'm skinny too but I just feel like that I'm fat and lazy if I don't clean my room

              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
              Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
              wrote on last edited by
              #24

              @ext.savy oof

              Pre sucked skittles
              PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
              https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

              If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
              Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Noctis
                Noctis
                Noctis
                Be Yourself With All Your Might
                wrote on last edited by
                #25

                We listen and we don't judge. I get so stupidity sensitive when people say bad things or hurting someone else

                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Noctis Noctis

                  We listen and we don't judge. I get so stupidity sensitive when people say bad things or hurting someone else

                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                  Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #26

                  @Innocent [censored] you

                  Pre sucked skittles
                  PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                  https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                  If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                  Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                  Yanderemenhera Noctis TwoTimee 3 Replies Last reply
                  1
                  • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                    @Innocent [censored] you

                    Yanderemenhera
                    Yanderemenhera
                    Yanderemenhera
                    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #27

                    @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M lil bro 💔🥀

                    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                    my new grounds account is called phroggered
                    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                      Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #28

                      lol

                      Pre sucked skittles
                      PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                      https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                      If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                      Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                        @Innocent [censored] you

                        Noctis
                        Noctis
                        Noctis
                        Be Yourself With All Your Might
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #29

                        @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M I felt like you did that on purpose but not in a bad way

                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Noctis Noctis

                          @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M I felt like you did that on purpose but not in a bad way

                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                          Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #30

                          @Innocent i did yes

                          Pre sucked skittles
                          PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                          https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                          If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                          Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • HappiestDay87
                            HappiestDay87
                            HappiestDay87
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #31

                            i like the sounds of old computers and CRTs... if that counts ? i sleep to those sounds if it helps. (for reference, look up sleeping by terminals alien isolation on YT)

                            "I am tragedy."

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Chef_pp
                              Chef_pp
                              Chef_pp
                              baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination CASEOH FAN!! BANNED Anti-Spawn
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #32

                              I use to eat pencil erasers

                              Junior!!!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Shockrat
                                Shockrat
                                Shockrat
                                I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #33

                                I'm human. It's horrible

                                Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • TheArsonal
                                  TheArsonal
                                  TheArsonal
                                  SNEKS!!! Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ Femboy :3 I ♥ Nirvana •Cat Gang• Nintendo Switch Users
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #34

                                  I eat rubber

                                  In the end there is no light.
                                  In the end there is no hope.
                                  We only wait for the inevitable ruin.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SweetLikeTarmac
                                    SweetLikeTarmac
                                    SweetLikeTarmac
                                    ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #35

                                    I learned we are Charlie Kirk on the flute. Its brings ppl laughter so why not

                                    one step forward, two WHOLE STEPS BACK.
                                    literally.

                                    Chef_pp 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                                      I learned we are Charlie Kirk on the flute. Its brings ppl laughter so why not

                                      Chef_pp
                                      Chef_pp
                                      Chef_pp
                                      baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination CASEOH FAN!! BANNED Anti-Spawn
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #36

                                      @SweetLikeTarmac

                                      NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! (ok, thats funny asf tho)

                                      Junior!!!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Nonbinary_wolf
                                        Nonbinary_wolf
                                        Nonbinary_wolf
                                        R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #37

                                        My life outside this is based on lies and manipulation on my end so nobody knows I'm breaking inside.

                                        Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

                                        Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

                                        "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

                                        Shockrat 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • dilaudidd
                                          dilaudidd
                                          dilaudidd
                                          | Spawnist || they . them || adult
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #38

                                          I got put in a residential psych ward and started a branch of scientology with a 22 y/o guy who looked like dean withers and when I left I kissed him.

                                          he gave me cigarettes and I spit in his mouth so its only fair

                                          LOOK AT THE STARS. THEY GLiTTER LiKE LAPTOP KEYS !

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular