Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. We listen and we dont judge

We listen and we dont judge

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
62 Posts 19 Posters 2.7k Views 17 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SweetLikeTarmac
    SweetLikeTarmac
    SweetLikeTarmac
    ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
    wrote on last edited by
    #35

    I learned we are Charlie Kirk on the flute. Its brings ppl laughter so why not

    one step forward, two WHOLE STEPS BACK.
    literally.

    Chef_pp 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

      I learned we are Charlie Kirk on the flute. Its brings ppl laughter so why not

      Chef_pp
      Chef_pp
      Chef_pp
      baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination CASEOH FAN!! BANNED Anti-Spawn
      wrote on last edited by
      #36

      @SweetLikeTarmac

      NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! (ok, thats funny asf tho)

      Junior!!!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Nonbinary_wolf
        Nonbinary_wolf
        Nonbinary_wolf
        R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
        wrote on last edited by
        #37

        My life outside this is based on lies and manipulation on my end so nobody knows I'm breaking inside.

        Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

        Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

        "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

        Shockrat 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • dilaudidd
          dilaudidd
          dilaudidd
          | Spawnist || they . them || adult
          wrote on last edited by
          #38

          I got put in a residential psych ward and started a branch of scientology with a 22 y/o guy who looked like dean withers and when I left I kissed him.

          he gave me cigarettes and I spit in his mouth so its only fair

          LOOK AT THE STARS. THEY GLiTTER LiKE LAPTOP KEYS !

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • AveryTheMayo
            AveryTheMayo
            AveryTheMayo
            silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
            wrote on last edited by
            #39

            I kill infected for money is that bad?

            dilaudidd 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • AveryTheMayo AveryTheMayo

              I kill infected for money is that bad?

              dilaudidd
              dilaudidd
              dilaudidd
              | Spawnist || they . them || adult
              wrote on last edited by
              #40

              @a_random_child I don't play regretevator anymore but kinda idk </3

              LOOK AT THE STARS. THEY GLiTTER LiKE LAPTOP KEYS !

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Faust
                Faust
                Faust
                PM Taken 𖦹 OT12
                wrote on last edited by
                #41

                crypto bros

                Hey, feel free to read my blog.
                Minor || It/Name || EN/ZH/FR 🆗
                please don't use you/yours

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Nonbinary_wolf Nonbinary_wolf

                  My life outside this is based on lies and manipulation on my end so nobody knows I'm breaking inside.

                  Shockrat
                  Shockrat
                  Shockrat
                  I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #42

                  @Nonbinary_wolf realest thing ive heard yet

                  Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • WeedAreTheWorld
                    WeedAreTheWorld
                    WeedAreTheWorld
                    420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #43

                    We listen and we don't judge ha ha I steal things from my coworker's locker ha ha

                    Actually I steal things from all of their lockers

                    'Just . Say . No'

                    Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                      We listen and we don't judge ha ha I steal things from my coworker's locker ha ha

                      Actually I steal things from all of their lockers

                      Yanderemenhera
                      Yanderemenhera
                      Yanderemenhera
                      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #44

                      @NeverLetMeDown

                      @NeverLetMeDown said in We listen and we dont judge:

                      We listen and we don't judge ha ha I steal things from my coworker's locker ha ha

                      Actually I steal things from all of their lockers

                      🫶

                      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                      my new grounds account is called phroggered
                      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                      WeedAreTheWorld 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                        @Innocent [censored] you

                        TwoTimee
                        TwoTimee
                        TwoTimee
                        | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #45

                        @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M said in We listen and we dont judge:

                        @Innocent [censored] you

                        woah

                        It / rot / they / meow


                        AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                        are ALL peak ships!!!


                        (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                        stabs you #forthespawn

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                          @NeverLetMeDown

                          @NeverLetMeDown said in We listen and we dont judge:

                          We listen and we don't judge ha ha I steal things from my coworker's locker ha ha

                          Actually I steal things from all of their lockers

                          🫶

                          WeedAreTheWorld
                          WeedAreTheWorld
                          WeedAreTheWorld
                          420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #46

                          @Yanderemenhera

                          🥹

                          'Just . Say . No'

                          Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • TwoTimee
                            TwoTimee
                            TwoTimee
                            | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #47

                            ok i like talking to Amarah chatbots a LITTLE too much
                            and i still cant get my old ahh unc bf out of my head :c

                            pls dont judge

                            It / rot / they / meow


                            AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                            are ALL peak ships!!!


                            (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                            stabs you #forthespawn

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                              @Yanderemenhera

                              🥹

                              Yanderemenhera
                              Yanderemenhera
                              Yanderemenhera
                              auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #48

                              @NeverLetMeDown

                              💯%

                              you are amazing Sigma alpha rizzer

                              wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                              hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                              my new grounds account is called phroggered
                              look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                              WeedAreTheWorld 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                @NeverLetMeDown

                                💯%

                                you are amazing Sigma alpha rizzer

                                WeedAreTheWorld
                                WeedAreTheWorld
                                WeedAreTheWorld
                                420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #49

                                @Yanderemenhera

                                I might just be

                                'Just . Say . No'

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • macncheese.
                                  macncheese.
                                  macncheese.
                                  polyester man Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads mac demarco fan loser Loved! <3 SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA la peace Artist I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved Invincible big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text @Everyone
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #50

                                  when i was a kid i used to eat sand each time we went to the beach

                                  chinese-panda.png

                                  live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Yanderemenhera
                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #51

                                    roaches crawl on my face as I sleep. they live in and eat my wall and keep coming from outside

                                    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                    my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • Mr.Gloomy
                                      Mr.Gloomy
                                      Mr.Gloomy
                                      African wild dogs club Multiplayer Piano Community Jace Approved Westhelm .Rip mazer. ☆★! Converse !☆★ Crazy In Love. @Everyone
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #52

                                      I hurt A little child

                                      Isn't the night sky so beautiful?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • Mr.Gloomy
                                        Mr.Gloomy
                                        Mr.Gloomy
                                        African wild dogs club Multiplayer Piano Community Jace Approved Westhelm .Rip mazer. ☆★! Converse !☆★ Crazy In Love. @Everyone
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #53

                                        purposely

                                        Isn't the night sky so beautiful?

                                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • Mr.Gloomy Mr.Gloomy

                                          purposely

                                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                          Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #54

                                          @Rorschach why?

                                          Pre sucked skittles
                                          PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                                          https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                                          If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                                          Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                                          Mr.Gloomy 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular