Users I like (nobody asked)
-
@Poorthing2012 i wouldnt b surprised if you were actually 7 and this wasnt a joke
@sweetpuddin wait I did the math wrong
-
Bro i did it like 5 times 1stg
-
If Rorschach had god-tier level input then he would lay the eggs already
@WeedAreTheWorld I had a dream I ran you over with a semi truck.
-
@WeedAreTheWorld I had a dream I ran you over with a semi truck.
You seem to dream about me a lot

-
You seem to dream about me a lot
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class@WeedAreTheWorld ngl, I thought he only liked older girls
-
@WeedAreTheWorld ngl, I thought he only liked older girls
Clearly I am an exception
-
Clearly I am an exception
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class@WeedAreTheWorld bro's willing to change his stance on everything for you twin
-
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
Why am I here? I thought I was the next biggest DNS downdoot pinata
-
You seem to dream about me a lot
This post is deleted! -
@WeedAreTheWorld ngl, I thought he only liked older girls
This post is deleted!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login