Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  3. I feel like getting rid of my best friend... sigh...

I feel like getting rid of my best friend... sigh...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
21 Posts 12 Posters 499 Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • liesandmorelies
    liesandmorelies
    liesandmorelies
    Crazy In Love. artist's.. D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club I hope this hurts Wannabe puppy-boy IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 rip wall traumatic past
    wrote last edited by
    #12

    just stop talking to lego, they may feel like they intimidated you into stopping, but just stop taking to lego, you'll feel much better

    "Just let us adore you."

    GREEN: Talk to me

    ORANGE: Ig you can talk to meh??

    RED: Go tf away.

    GREY: Offline

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • J0hn d0e
      J0hn d0e
      J0hn d0e
      Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Banned
      wrote last edited by
      #13

      What’s genderfluid sorry if I don’t know :3

      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • CH3SI CH3SI

        So, if you don't know, I am Trans-Masc, and use He/They/It.

        My best friend, who we will call Lego, keeps calling me She/Her and using my FULL, TEN LETTER FUCKIGN NAME, AND NOT MY THREE LETTER PREFERRED NAME THAT I HAVE BEEN USING EVER SINCE I BECAME GENDERFLUID BACK IN 2021.

        BROTHER.

        I HAVE KNOWN YOU SINCE THIRD GRADE.

        YOU [censored].

        But, it's really stressful.

        My friend, Clock, who i've known for 3 years and used to call me She/Her for about a year, until he asked me, "Hey, Man, do you use She/Her or He/Him" and when i told him my pronouns, HE ACTUALLY STARTED USING THEM.

        i don't even know how to feel...

        i've known Lego for so long and it just... it makes me feel like shit.

        all my other friends respect my pronouns except him.

        what do i do...???

        also, side note, Lego disrespects my boundaries daily, Is still friends with a KNOWN rac1st person, and openly disrespects Fictionkins and Yumeshippers.

        anyways... Builderman out.....

        (Yes, i used shortened versions of roblox admins to name these idiots i know. I didn't wanna risk my friends using this site and them asking "hey, BM, Is this post about me?")

        TwoTimee
        TwoTimee
        TwoTimee
        | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
        wrote last edited by
        #14

        @CH3SI get rid of Lego >:[

        It / rot / they / meow


        AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
        are ALL peak ships!!!


        (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


        stabs you #forthespawn

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • J0hn d0e J0hn d0e

          What’s genderfluid sorry if I don’t know :3

          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
          Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
          wrote last edited by
          #15

          @J0hn-d0e bruv google exists

          Pre sucked skittles
          PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
          https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

          If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
          Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

          J0hn d0e 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

            @J0hn-d0e bruv google exists

            J0hn d0e
            J0hn d0e
            J0hn d0e
            Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Banned
            wrote last edited by
            #16

            @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA i’m lazy

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
              Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
              wrote last edited by
              #17

              And yet you send me https://www.bing.com/search?q=two+time+gender&qs=SSS&pq=two+time&sk=LS1&sc=12-8&cvid=9831201DB95344BB8A83713114CED59D&FORM=QBRE&sp=2&ghc=1&lq=0

              Pre sucked skittles
              PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
              https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

              If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
              Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

              J0hn d0e 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                And yet you send me https://www.bing.com/search?q=two+time+gender&qs=SSS&pq=two+time&sk=LS1&sc=12-8&cvid=9831201DB95344BB8A83713114CED59D&FORM=QBRE&sp=2&ghc=1&lq=0

                J0hn d0e
                J0hn d0e
                J0hn d0e
                Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Banned
                wrote last edited by
                #18

                @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA so? I was curious.

                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • J0hn d0e J0hn d0e

                  @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA so? I was curious.

                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                  Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                  wrote last edited by
                  #19

                  @J0hn-d0e its still weird you sent it to me

                  Pre sucked skittles
                  PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                  https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                  If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                  Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                  J0hn d0e 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                    @J0hn-d0e its still weird you sent it to me

                    J0hn d0e
                    J0hn d0e
                    J0hn d0e
                    Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Banned
                    wrote last edited by
                    #20

                    @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA idc

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ЛUNА
                      ЛUNА
                      ЛUNА
                      fnaf nerds Dr pepper AO3 READER Roleplay #1 analog horror fan Tetoling silly Switchbru YI XI!! Я говорю по-русски He ate them 死にたい。。。 w spamburger #wowie4life indie game fan Animal Crossing Gang "weird" fandoms I ❤️ koi fish Tamagotchi club! CH3SI'S #1 FAN appol of doom Hide BDNS Ads Spotify ig Green Lime cookie Run fans vocaloid Artist -*Angel*- No Snow Free Afghani Women sodikken fans Country Humans !!SOLARBALLS!! Shark fans =(^.".^)= 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 miku ♡ Has a Youtube Channel Kuromi luvers<3 storm victim Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing BabyBugs Kandi kids >w< My busdriver is playing mitski Angel ♥ Strawberries milkaholic Mindless Self Indulgence White Chud stargazers ☆★! Converse !☆★ we read fanfic lol #1 RAUF AND FAIK FAN!!! OC-Maker WILL WOOD NOCTURNAL YURI ENJOYER Minecraft Pros Eeveelution Fan!
                      wrote last edited by
                      #21

                      Hey do ya want me to call you He/Him?
                      I might struggle so feel free to correct me
                      (Idk if you noticed but I have calls you He/him before but I keep forgetting 😔💔)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • 1
                      • 2
                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Groups
                      • Users
                      • Tags
                      • Popular