RAHHHHHHHH
-
The best thing you can do is give ai a better promt the more you describe how you want it the better.
-
The best thing you can do is give ai a better promt the more you describe how you want it the better.
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class@foxzy I think you misunderstood the post
-
the next best thing is dont use ai just take a picture and keep it.
-
I’m not- oh my god..I’m not using ai. I said i LOOK like ai bc i took a SELFI. I hate ai.
-
Here’s the photo btw

Edit: I had to screenshot it bc this thing is dumb
-
that doesnt look ai thats just fine
-
that doesnt look ai thats just fine
@foxzy ya sure??
-
Here’s the photo btw

Edit: I had to screenshot it bc this thing is dumb
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text@Lil_sillyz
i dont see no ai -
Here’s the photo btw

Edit: I had to screenshot it bc this thing is dumb
integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer@Lil_sillyz it doesn’t look like AI it just made you look pretty and maybe hot but that’s just my opinion
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

