a browsedns comic series will be on the making!
-
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
1.mac jr the third
2.ill be my pfp
3.whatever you think fits me most ig
4.js my hat
5.like 3 or 2 times per comic -
1 shrub
2 a literal shrub
3 main character
4 leaves(???)
5 EVERY SINGLE [censored] PAGE BUDDY -
Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
1: Charlotte
2: my pfp
3: side character
4: how my pfp lools
5: prob once per comic or smth -
1 shrub
2 a literal shrub
3 main character
4 leaves(???)
5 EVERY SINGLE [censored] PAGE BUDDYBring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang Has a Youtube Channel I ♥ Nirvana | SPLATOON!! wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass@shrub OKAY IDEA
im gonna make you appear in every page's background, just like that snail in adventure time <//3
-
1: Charlotte
2: my pfp
3: side character
4: how my pfp lools
5: prob once per comic or smthBring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang Has a Youtube Channel I ♥ Nirvana | SPLATOON!! wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass@TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA alrighty
-
1.mac jr the third
2.ill be my pfp
3.whatever you think fits me most ig
4.js my hat
5.like 3 or 2 times per comicBring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang Has a Youtube Channel I ♥ Nirvana | SPLATOON!! wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass@macncheese. i love the name mac jr the third btw
-
1 yumi
2 prolly like some kinda version of my real self? ig the version of myself I wish I could b like
3 a main
4 like a kinda mix between cutecore and gothic like a pastel goth kinda thing -
Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang Has a Youtube Channel I ♥ Nirvana | SPLATOON!! wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
gotcha, could you describe your design maybe? could be in dms
-
[UPDATE ON 21/09/2026, PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING] thank you all SO much for signing up!! i'm very excited to post the full comic on the platform and i cannot tell you how fun it'll be for me /gen
however, the character slots have all been filled and i have started storyboarding the first issue. i know i can't please everyone, but still, i hope you like it!
[SECOND UPDATE ON OCTOBER 1ST, 2025] uh... thank you all so much for joining!! i've been noticing people have still been signing up for this even though the first issue was basically already way past the concept phase, so i'll let you know the two people that have submitted will have their debut delayed to the second issue or later. sorry but i'm finishing the first issue and don't want to have more work to do </3
speaking of this is a GREAT time to mention you guys should stop replying to sign up for the comic when it's already ended last month, you guys will appear later but can we please leave this for a later date?? /nm
oh boy where do i start-
i have had this concept since my loooong hiatus. i am, to this day, very fond of the friends i have made here and some of the wonderful people i have met during my stay. and, at least to me, you guys all deserve something in return...
so that's when it came to me: "why not make something including them as thanks?" i DO know how to animate, but that would be way more time-consuming than still art. i might make motion comics in the future, but i need to see who wants to be in it first. think of it as a community project!
HOWEVER. in order to be included, please post a small little form on this thread or my dms with the following format:1. name of your character
2. would you rather be visually included as just your real life self, do i draw you as just an existing fictional or real-life species, or do you have a sona i could use? [please post a spoilered picture to avoid lag, not everyone has a good internet connection or device]
3. would you like to be a main or side character?
4. what would you dress like/what accessories would you have?
5. if you're a side character, how often would you like to appear?something worth noting: i am... not an expert in drawing human figures. i would prefer it if you sent a humanoid sona if you have one. and if you have a fursona, that could work too, i suppose. i just want to release the first issue already lol
@st4tic
Lilith
I have a humansona.
I would like to be a Main Character.
I only have a white suit, black pants and shoes with a red tie.
I can give a drawing Later. -
gotcha, could you describe your design maybe? could be in dms
@st4tic oki but how do u dm people on computer
-
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
@yumi click on the user acc, then click chat
-
@yumi I got you.
Go to here profile, there will be a follow button and a chat button on the top right screen. Click chat. -
@st4tic
Lilith
I have a humansona.
I would like to be a Main Character.
I only have a white suit, black pants and shoes with a red tie.
I can give a drawing Later.Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang Has a Youtube Channel I ♥ Nirvana | SPLATOON!! wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to assalrighty, i'll make sure to add you!!
-
I needs to b added
-
I needs to b added
Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang Has a Youtube Channel I ♥ Nirvana | SPLATOON!! wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass@yumi OH SRY, gonna add you in a sec
-
Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang Has a Youtube Channel I ♥ Nirvana | SPLATOON!! wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
okayyy i know they didn't sign up yet but i think i'm just gonna include wolfie as an eevee and raven as well... a literal raven LMAO
if you two see this and are against that... that's okay really <//3 you can just opt out
-
R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
1: Ari
2: My PFP is the image
3-5: I don't really care that much -
Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang Has a Youtube Channel I ♥ Nirvana | SPLATOON!! wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
alrighty
-
okayyy i know they didn't sign up yet but i think i'm just gonna include wolfie as an eevee and raven as well... a literal raven LMAO
if you two see this and are against that... that's okay really <//3 you can just opt out
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text@st4tic sry if this is annoying or anything but u should make raven appear when something will or has happened
or u can use him like a gojo-type character
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
