Idea for bdns tho im not mod/admin
-
We should definitely have a setting in our bio’s for us to put gifs/photos, idk but I’m bored and wanted to post :p mb yall
-
I don't have any photos
-
I don't have any photos
@ThinkGood oh, but it still would be good
-
We should definitely have a setting in our bio’s for us to put gifs/photos, idk but I’m bored and wanted to post :p mb yall
@Lil_sillyz ohh there is :3 jst send a photo in dms, but DONTT send it, anddd copy the text then put it in ur bio :33
-
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
look at my bio twinicus
-
@Lil_sillyz ohh there is :3 jst send a photo in dms, but DONTT send it, anddd copy the text then put it in ur bio :33
@TwoTimee ohhhhhh tyyyy
-
We should definitely have a setting in our bio’s for us to put gifs/photos, idk but I’m bored and wanted to post :p mb yall
@Lil_sillyz You can do that by copying the text
-
@Lil_sillyz You can do that by copying the text
@NightmareWolfie ik I got it ^^
-
Raven moved this topic from Engagement
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

