Pls help
-
rip wall Flareon Lovers! The Red Army He ate them bacteria❤ Eeveelution Fan! indie game fan Dw fan X] Aggretsuko Fans warriors Magical Girls AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA die of deathians bookworms Woolys World Hide BDNS Ads fomo Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Melt Ice Free Afghani Women Nerdydentist <3 neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans I <3 writing Kandi kids >w< Art group! Megurine Luka fan club <3 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Madoka Magica Breakcore Fans! danganronpa supremacy Kindness OC-Maker #KeepBDNSSafe Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker we read fanfic lol Wings of Fire No BIRTH IN SB WARNING! STUPID! WE ARE FORSAKEN before-update supporter
Guys help how do I tell my friends I wanna be left alone without sounding rude
I’ve been talking to my friends because I don’t wanna ignore them but I just want everyone to leave me alone but I don’t wanna accidentally push people away today because I don’t wanna talk AUGH -
Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person We’re the best /jjj Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
Dude just tell us that, we’ll understand ^^
(But in all reality you leave us alone when we need it so we would understand. You’re allowed to want to just be left alone) -
I think maybe js tell them? I had a friend once who needed space but he js blockd us and that was not the best way to go Abt it
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login