anyone else still have issues opening/using dms?
-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
basically, you tap on the chat icon and it won't open, it'll eventually open when you click it but your DMS won't go through and then the site will just crash? like, you'll have internet connection but the error saying you aren't connected to the internet will appear and it'll take a good 10-15 minutes to load and for dms to be usable but even still the site will randomly crash or messages won't send?
-
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
Mine's gotten better recently, but I was having this problem pretty bad a few days ago.
-
Things seem to be working fine now, but a few days ago I was not able to access Shoutbox at all. I also kept getting the long error whenever I tried switching between private chats.
-
@yanderemenhera Are you still experiencing this? We've been working on the bugs for a few now.
-
@yanderemenhera Are you still experiencing this? We've been working on the bugs for a few now.
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class@Raven this afternoon I was
-
Being looked into
-
Being looked into
-
Chud ☆★! Converse !☆★ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ D e p r e s s i o n . . . TWD artist's.. we read fanfic lol proud furry Nerdy Geeks before-update supporter Belt to ass Crazy In Love. The Lords of Pillows `Gravity Falls` abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz kandi kid This Ship Sinks Thoughtful i <3 my computer Dark Humor Club Twatstard R.O.G (roleplayer :p) I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic @Everyone deltarune 420 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ The Smiths stargazers PM Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Random People Ig Dog lovers ♡♥♡ furries pet lovers! #KeepBDNSSafe just let me die! | JJK FANS !! stalker jake and johnnie Dance,Dance ★☆Theater Kids☆★ I ♡ C.AI African wild dogs club 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS Jace Approved Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥
especially on swich but know I can use my computer so yeaaaaaaa
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
