Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. I'm back

I'm back

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
40 Posts 4 Posters 46 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I'mmaleandboard
    I'mmaleandboard
    I'mmaleandboard
    Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
    wrote last edited by
    #20

    It's like when you build somth in minecraft but forget to save

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I'mmaleandboard
      I'mmaleandboard
      I'mmaleandboard
      Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
      wrote last edited by
      #21

      like in the older version

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • K4nd111
        K4nd111
        K4nd111
        Anti-Clanker ☆★! Converse !☆★ D e p r e s s i o n . . . just let me die! `Gravity Falls` #KeepBDNSSafe NOCTURNAL IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Domo roblox theatre kid!!! The Living Tombstoner Westhelm tadc fan 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Nintendo Switch Users Glitch-Production TMNT FANS!!! But 20$ is 20$ vocaloid Free Afghani Women ♥ Sweetheart ♥ Kuromi luvers<3 yaoi♡ Kandi kids >w< Strwberry Monster Strawberry Milk Madoka Magica
        wrote last edited by
        #22

        EXACCTTLY

        hahah I HATE THIS FREAK AHH PFP!!!!!!!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I'mmaleandboard
          I'mmaleandboard
          I'mmaleandboard
          Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
          wrote last edited by
          #23

          u on switch

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • K4nd111
            K4nd111
            K4nd111
            Anti-Clanker ☆★! Converse !☆★ D e p r e s s i o n . . . just let me die! `Gravity Falls` #KeepBDNSSafe NOCTURNAL IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Domo roblox theatre kid!!! The Living Tombstoner Westhelm tadc fan 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Nintendo Switch Users Glitch-Production TMNT FANS!!! But 20$ is 20$ vocaloid Free Afghani Women ♥ Sweetheart ♥ Kuromi luvers<3 yaoi♡ Kandi kids >w< Strwberry Monster Strawberry Milk Madoka Magica
            wrote last edited by
            #24

            3 HRS OF BUILD TIME ON THE HOLIEST CREATION EVER MADE BY MAN, gone.

            hahah I HATE THIS FREAK AHH PFP!!!!!!!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • K4nd111
              K4nd111
              K4nd111
              Anti-Clanker ☆★! Converse !☆★ D e p r e s s i o n . . . just let me die! `Gravity Falls` #KeepBDNSSafe NOCTURNAL IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Domo roblox theatre kid!!! The Living Tombstoner Westhelm tadc fan 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Nintendo Switch Users Glitch-Production TMNT FANS!!! But 20$ is 20$ vocaloid Free Afghani Women ♥ Sweetheart ♥ Kuromi luvers<3 yaoi♡ Kandi kids >w< Strwberry Monster Strawberry Milk Madoka Magica
              wrote last edited by
              #25

              yerpp

              hahah I HATE THIS FREAK AHH PFP!!!!!!!!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I'mmaleandboard
                I'mmaleandboard
                I'mmaleandboard
                Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                wrote last edited by
                #26

                yeah that happened to me on my 3ds and i was working on that world for like 3 years and then minecraft was like saygoodbye and it deleted every thig i literary dug all the way to the border on that world

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • K4nd111
                  K4nd111
                  K4nd111
                  Anti-Clanker ☆★! Converse !☆★ D e p r e s s i o n . . . just let me die! `Gravity Falls` #KeepBDNSSafe NOCTURNAL IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Domo roblox theatre kid!!! The Living Tombstoner Westhelm tadc fan 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Nintendo Switch Users Glitch-Production TMNT FANS!!! But 20$ is 20$ vocaloid Free Afghani Women ♥ Sweetheart ♥ Kuromi luvers<3 yaoi♡ Kandi kids >w< Strwberry Monster Strawberry Milk Madoka Magica
                  wrote last edited by
                  #27

                  bro i would sell that ds and my soul SO FAST

                  hahah I HATE THIS FREAK AHH PFP!!!!!!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I'mmaleandboard
                    I'mmaleandboard
                    I'mmaleandboard
                    Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                    wrote last edited by
                    #28

                    why

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • K4nd111
                      K4nd111
                      K4nd111
                      Anti-Clanker ☆★! Converse !☆★ D e p r e s s i o n . . . just let me die! `Gravity Falls` #KeepBDNSSafe NOCTURNAL IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Domo roblox theatre kid!!! The Living Tombstoner Westhelm tadc fan 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Nintendo Switch Users Glitch-Production TMNT FANS!!! But 20$ is 20$ vocaloid Free Afghani Women ♥ Sweetheart ♥ Kuromi luvers<3 yaoi♡ Kandi kids >w< Strwberry Monster Strawberry Milk Madoka Magica
                      wrote last edited by
                      #29

                      genuine crash out </3 i could NOT bro

                      hahah I HATE THIS FREAK AHH PFP!!!!!!!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • I'mmaleandboard
                        I'mmaleandboard
                        I'mmaleandboard
                        Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                        wrote last edited by
                        #30

                        yeah

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • I'mmaleandboard
                          I'mmaleandboard
                          I'mmaleandboard
                          Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                          wrote last edited by
                          #31

                          great location lol

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • K4nd111
                            K4nd111
                            K4nd111
                            Anti-Clanker ☆★! Converse !☆★ D e p r e s s i o n . . . just let me die! `Gravity Falls` #KeepBDNSSafe NOCTURNAL IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Domo roblox theatre kid!!! The Living Tombstoner Westhelm tadc fan 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Nintendo Switch Users Glitch-Production TMNT FANS!!! But 20$ is 20$ vocaloid Free Afghani Women ♥ Sweetheart ♥ Kuromi luvers<3 yaoi♡ Kandi kids >w< Strwberry Monster Strawberry Milk Madoka Magica
                            wrote last edited by
                            #32

                            oh yeah bro its my favourite place to be

                            hahah I HATE THIS FREAK AHH PFP!!!!!!!!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • I'mmaleandboard
                              I'mmaleandboard
                              I'mmaleandboard
                              Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                              wrote last edited by
                              #33

                              were you born male or female?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • K4nd111
                                K4nd111
                                K4nd111
                                Anti-Clanker ☆★! Converse !☆★ D e p r e s s i o n . . . just let me die! `Gravity Falls` #KeepBDNSSafe NOCTURNAL IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Domo roblox theatre kid!!! The Living Tombstoner Westhelm tadc fan 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Nintendo Switch Users Glitch-Production TMNT FANS!!! But 20$ is 20$ vocaloid Free Afghani Women ♥ Sweetheart ♥ Kuromi luvers<3 yaoi♡ Kandi kids >w< Strwberry Monster Strawberry Milk Madoka Magica
                                wrote last edited by
                                #34

                                feeemallleee..??

                                hahah I HATE THIS FREAK AHH PFP!!!!!!!!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • K4nd111
                                  K4nd111
                                  K4nd111
                                  Anti-Clanker ☆★! Converse !☆★ D e p r e s s i o n . . . just let me die! `Gravity Falls` #KeepBDNSSafe NOCTURNAL IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Domo roblox theatre kid!!! The Living Tombstoner Westhelm tadc fan 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Nintendo Switch Users Glitch-Production TMNT FANS!!! But 20$ is 20$ vocaloid Free Afghani Women ♥ Sweetheart ♥ Kuromi luvers<3 yaoi♡ Kandi kids >w< Strwberry Monster Strawberry Milk Madoka Magica
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #35

                                  why u askin...?

                                  hahah I HATE THIS FREAK AHH PFP!!!!!!!!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • I'mmaleandboard
                                    I'mmaleandboard
                                    I'mmaleandboard
                                    Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #36

                                    o I ask every one it hellps my brain not get cunfuzled

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • K4nd111
                                      K4nd111
                                      K4nd111
                                      Anti-Clanker ☆★! Converse !☆★ D e p r e s s i o n . . . just let me die! `Gravity Falls` #KeepBDNSSafe NOCTURNAL IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Domo roblox theatre kid!!! The Living Tombstoner Westhelm tadc fan 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Nintendo Switch Users Glitch-Production TMNT FANS!!! But 20$ is 20$ vocaloid Free Afghani Women ♥ Sweetheart ♥ Kuromi luvers<3 yaoi♡ Kandi kids >w< Strwberry Monster Strawberry Milk Madoka Magica
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #37

                                      ah... why not just ask what they are...? why specifically what they were born as...?

                                      hahah I HATE THIS FREAK AHH PFP!!!!!!!!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • I'mmaleandboard
                                        I'mmaleandboard
                                        I'mmaleandboard
                                        Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #38

                                        idk bro

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Dizzy-the-loser Dizzy-the-loser

                                          ello!

                                          I'mmaleandboard
                                          I'mmaleandboard
                                          I'mmaleandboard
                                          Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #39

                                          @Dizzy-the-loser hi

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular