Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. YALL I CAN BE ON DNS ON MY COMPUTER XD

YALL I CAN BE ON DNS ON MY COMPUTER XD

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
7 Posts 4 Posters 54 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    IM CRINEEEEE

    IMG_8081.png
    What my colors mean:
    Green: online able to talk!!!
    Yellow: away
    Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
    Gray: offline
    E + E ig
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • macncheese.
      macncheese.
      macncheese.
      Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      U didnt know?

      chinese-panda.png

      live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

      Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • macncheese. macncheese.

        U didnt know?

        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @macncheese. no bc I couldn't last year bc it was blocked

        IMG_8081.png
        What my colors mean:
        Green: online able to talk!!!
        Yellow: away
        Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
        Gray: offline
        E + E ig
        (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

        macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

          @macncheese. no bc I couldn't last year bc it was blocked

          macncheese.
          macncheese.
          macncheese.
          Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @Lil_sillyz ohhhh

          chinese-panda.png

          live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Lil_sillyz
            Lil_sillyz
            Lil_sillyz
            "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            yea gtg

            IMG_8081.png
            What my colors mean:
            Green: online able to talk!!!
            Yellow: away
            Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
            Gray: offline
            E + E ig
            (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TwoTimee
              TwoTimee
              TwoTimee
              | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              yelp i cant 😭
              this is my last year anyway 0.0

              It / rot / they / meow


              AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
              are ALL peak ships!!!


              (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


              stabs you #forthespawn

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • boomboxXD
                boomboxXD
                boomboxXD
                RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                me two twin!!!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Don't have an account? Register

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Groups
                • Users
                • Tags
                • Popular