For a limited time only... The Certified NewsReporter badge
-
For a limited time only i have created this: @Certified-NewsReporter
To get it you must...
-
Be a NewsReporter for BDNS
-
Your account shows you joined a year or more ago
-
Must be someone i know unless your a NewsReporter
Thats it guys dm me if you want to join and good luck. I'm ending this on November 1st so good luck everyone.
While i'm waiting let me mention some people who are already invited:
-
-
For a limited time only i have created this: @Certified-NewsReporter
To get it you must...
-
Be a NewsReporter for BDNS
-
Your account shows you joined a year or more ago
-
Must be someone i know unless your a NewsReporter
Thats it guys dm me if you want to join and good luck. I'm ending this on November 1st so good luck everyone.
While i'm waiting let me mention some people who are already invited:
-
-
@DailyNews
Heck yeah man.
I am SO COOL.@Snail-Mail thank you bro i hope you enjoy it
-
@Snail-Mail thank you bro i hope you enjoy it
@DailyNews
I am.
I get to sit back and be in the V.I.P!
-
@DailyNews
I am.
I get to sit back and be in the V.I.P!
@Snail-Mail that's right bro, and since its for a limited time only when its gone you'll just have it in your profile like an OG
-
@Snail-Mail that's right bro, and since its for a limited time only when its gone you'll just have it in your profile like an OG
-
@DailyNews
Because I am an OG! Whatever... !||
||@Snail-Mail yeah bro
-
Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
this tag shall stay on my account till the day this site gets deleted
-
this tag shall stay on my account till the day this site gets deleted
@TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA heck yeah it shall
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login