Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  4. For a limited time only... The Certified NewsReporter badge

For a limited time only... The Certified NewsReporter badge

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
9 Posts 3 Posters 19 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DailyNews
    DailyNews
    DailyNews
    Nintendo Switch Users
    wrote last edited by DailyNews
    #1

    For a limited time only i have created this: @Certified-NewsReporter

    To get it you must...

    • Be a NewsReporter for BDNS

    • Your account shows you joined a year or more ago

    • Must be someone i know unless your a NewsReporter

    Thats it guys dm me if you want to join and good luck. I'm ending this on November 1st so good luck everyone.

    While i'm waiting let me mention some people who are already invited:

    @yougot1960ed
    @snail-mail
    @razorbladeelli
    @yanderemenhera

    This is your DailyNews reporter Sage, signing off.

    Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • DailyNews DailyNews

      For a limited time only i have created this: @Certified-NewsReporter

      To get it you must...

      • Be a NewsReporter for BDNS

      • Your account shows you joined a year or more ago

      • Must be someone i know unless your a NewsReporter

      Thats it guys dm me if you want to join and good luck. I'm ending this on November 1st so good luck everyone.

      While i'm waiting let me mention some people who are already invited:

      @yougot1960ed
      @snail-mail
      @razorbladeelli
      @yanderemenhera

      Snail Mail
      Snail Mail
      Snail Mail
      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @DailyNews
      Heck yeah man.
      I am SO COOL.

      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

      DailyNews 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Snail Mail Snail Mail

        @DailyNews
        Heck yeah man.
        I am SO COOL.

        DailyNews
        DailyNews
        DailyNews
        Nintendo Switch Users
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @Snail-Mail thank you bro i hope you enjoy it

        This is your DailyNews reporter Sage, signing off.

        Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • DailyNews DailyNews

          @Snail-Mail thank you bro i hope you enjoy it

          Snail Mail
          Snail Mail
          Snail Mail
          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @DailyNews
          I am.
          I get to sit back and be in the V.I.P! 😳

          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

          DailyNews 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Snail Mail Snail Mail

            @DailyNews
            I am.
            I get to sit back and be in the V.I.P! 😳

            DailyNews
            DailyNews
            DailyNews
            Nintendo Switch Users
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @Snail-Mail that's right bro, and since its for a limited time only when its gone you'll just have it in your profile like an OG

            This is your DailyNews reporter Sage, signing off.

            Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • DailyNews DailyNews

              @Snail-Mail that's right bro, and since its for a limited time only when its gone you'll just have it in your profile like an OG

              Snail Mail
              Snail Mail
              Snail Mail
              News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @DailyNews
              Because I am an OG! Whatever... !||image.jpeg ||

              It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
              I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
              Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

              ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

              DailyNews 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                @DailyNews
                Because I am an OG! Whatever... !||image.jpeg ||

                DailyNews
                DailyNews
                DailyNews
                Nintendo Switch Users
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @Snail-Mail yeah bro

                This is your DailyNews reporter Sage, signing off.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                  Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  this tag shall stay on my account till the day this site gets deleted

                  Pre sucked skittles
                  PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                  https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                  If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                  Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                  DailyNews 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                    this tag shall stay on my account till the day this site gets deleted

                    DailyNews
                    DailyNews
                    DailyNews
                    Nintendo Switch Users
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA heck yeah it shall

                    This is your DailyNews reporter Sage, signing off.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Don't have an account? Register

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Groups
                    • Users
                    • Tags
                    • Popular