Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. I named him noodle

I named him noodle

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
6 Posts 4 Posters 33 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Noctis
    Noctis
    Noctis
    Be Yourself With All Your Might
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    The jumping mice was indeed cute and I did ask my mother although she freaked out that she saw the mouse so I put it back outside when it was dry I gave it a towel to snuggle with then I went inside and under my bed there were baby mice like newborn they were really cute I can't tell her about those so I put them inside the towel with their mom noodle, I think there all boys just because of what their thingy looks like or uhh it can be an outie button.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • macncheese.
      macncheese.
      macncheese.
      Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      be careful with diseases tho

      chinese-panda.png

      live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

      Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • macncheese. macncheese.

        be careful with diseases tho

        Noctis
        Noctis
        Noctis
        Be Yourself With All Your Might
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @macncheese. They were already clean and handled them with gloves

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Nonbinary_wolf
          Nonbinary_wolf
          Nonbinary_wolf
          R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          Can u post a pic of Noodle?

          Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

          Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

          "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

          Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Nonbinary_wolf Nonbinary_wolf

            Can u post a pic of Noodle?

            Noctis
            Noctis
            Noctis
            Be Yourself With All Your Might
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @Nonbinary_wolf Noodle pictures are in my topic called sweet bundle of joy, I can't send them now because I let it go

            Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Noctis Noctis

              @Nonbinary_wolf Noodle pictures are in my topic called sweet bundle of joy, I can't send them now because I let it go

              Dizzy-the-loser
              Dizzy-the-loser
              Dizzy-the-loser
              CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @Noctis nooo! but no mice are sooo cute!!!

              Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Don't have an account? Register

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Groups
              • Users
              • Tags
              • Popular