Something finally.
-
My sister innocent allowed me to share her info.
She will not be here in a year I heard. But I can give you this
For people who miss her or him they will need to go to multiplayer piano Community forum too see innocent of course I have my own account in there too. Okay bye
-
Wait, your siblings with innocent??
-
Wait, your siblings with innocent??
No they're actually the same person but Bdns isnt ready for that conversation yet
-
No they're actually the same person but Bdns isnt ready for that conversation yet
-
@WeedAreTheWorld Sure buddy sure
-
@Noctis hiii!!!
-
@WeedAreTheWorld Sure buddy sure
Yeah you know I'm right lol
-
Yeah you know I'm right lol
-
Yeah you know I'm right lol
@WeedAreTheWorld do you have soild proof before throwing accusation out??? Probably should have picture proof before yapping! just a thought @Noctis meow
-
Literally the smartest thing someone said

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
