i might get banned, forwarning
-
I like saying dumb shite, sooooo, if i ever do get banned that's why!!! just letting yall know
-
I like saying dumb shite, sooooo, if i ever do get banned that's why!!! just letting yall know
@Shockrat are u referring to my post?? and if you do ill talk to raven. to let them know i gave you a warning! anyways ml<3
-
I like saying dumb shite, sooooo, if i ever do get banned that's why!!! just letting yall know
@Shockrat i say worse >:3 /silly
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login