Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. Snail Mail! -New co-owner-!

Snail Mail! -New co-owner-!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
18 Posts 8 Posters 250 Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Snail Mail
    Snail Mail
    Snail Mail
    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hello!! Snail Mail! I need... a new co-owner.. 😋
    Reasons we aren't allowed to disclose. But I just need a new one..
    I will interview you for the role, it won't be long. But the questions will be hard. And I need to be sure your ready to work.
    Also, you will have control over the news, posting, making and doing interviews, and staff.
    If you become the co-owner, do NOT abuse the power you have.

    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

    st4tic 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Snail Mail Snail Mail

      Hello!! Snail Mail! I need... a new co-owner.. 😋
      Reasons we aren't allowed to disclose. But I just need a new one..
      I will interview you for the role, it won't be long. But the questions will be hard. And I need to be sure your ready to work.
      Also, you will have control over the news, posting, making and doing interviews, and staff.
      If you become the co-owner, do NOT abuse the power you have.

      st4tic
      st4tic
      st4tic
      Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @Snail-Mail mind if i take on the role?


      ✩₊ ˖˚ ⋮ thanatos or st4tic ┆ he/him ┆ dms restricted ┆ consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. ⋮ ⋆ ⁺ ₊✧

      Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Jyatli
        Jyatli
        Jyatli
        D e p r e s s i o n . . . Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club SML fan Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ JJBA watcher danganronpa supremacy deltarune
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        can i try?

        Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • st4tic st4tic

          @Snail-Mail mind if i take on the role?

          Snail Mail
          Snail Mail
          Snail Mail
          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @st4tic
          You're probably the best anyways, so I'll just hire you bro.

          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Jyatli Jyatli

            can i try?

            Snail Mail
            Snail Mail
            Snail Mail
            News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @Jyatli
            HELL NO

            It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
            I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
            Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

            ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Jyatli
              Jyatli
              Jyatli
              D e p r e s s i o n . . . Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club SML fan Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ JJBA watcher danganronpa supremacy deltarune
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              Why?
              i can be proffesional if i wanna try

              Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Jyatli Jyatli

                Why?
                i can be proffesional if i wanna try

                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @Jyatli
                Because ik you irl and you ain't suitable for that role or job.

                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                st4tic Jyatli 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                  @Jyatli
                  Because ik you irl and you ain't suitable for that role or job.

                  st4tic
                  st4tic
                  st4tic
                  Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @Jyatli
                  Because ik you irl

                  ...what in the plot twist.


                  ✩₊ ˖˚ ⋮ thanatos or st4tic ┆ he/him ┆ dms restricted ┆ consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. ⋮ ⋆ ⁺ ₊✧

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                    @Jyatli
                    Because ik you irl and you ain't suitable for that role or job.

                    Jyatli
                    Jyatli
                    Jyatli
                    D e p r e s s i o n . . . Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club SML fan Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ JJBA watcher danganronpa supremacy deltarune
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @Snail-Mail i said, i can be mature and professional when i want

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Shockrat
                      Shockrat
                      Shockrat
                      I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      i dont have the time.

                      Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                      seal 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Shockrat Shockrat

                        i dont have the time.

                        seal
                        seal
                        seal
                        baikal seal jirai shortymobb martyr
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        @Shockrat clearly u do bcu made this comment

                        i love my jeffy ´∀`

                        Shockrat 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • King of Curses
                          King of Curses
                          King of Curses
                          Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstone Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          co owner for what . I'm slow

                          Red: only people I'm following can talk
                          Green: bored as hell talk to me
                          Yellow: long pauses
                          gray: offline or hiding:)

                          xenthy 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • King of Curses King of Curses

                            co owner for what . I'm slow

                            xenthy
                            xenthy
                            xenthy
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            @King-of-Curses the news team.

                            uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

                            "fall into me" - forest blakk

                            "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

                            King of Curses 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • xenthy xenthy

                              @King-of-Curses the news team.

                              King of Curses
                              King of Curses
                              King of Curses
                              Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstone Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              @xenthy ohhh

                              Red: only people I'm following can talk
                              Green: bored as hell talk to me
                              Yellow: long pauses
                              gray: offline or hiding:)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • seal seal

                                @Shockrat clearly u do bcu made this comment

                                Shockrat
                                Shockrat
                                Shockrat
                                I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                @seal shhhh... don't call me out, im lazy

                                Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Raven
                                  Raven
                                  Raven
                                  Co-Admin Staff Management
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Wrong category my friend,
                                  https://browsedns.net/topic/18826/submission-information
                                  https://browsedns.net/topic/18824/program-information


                                  1176.jpg

                                  Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Raven Raven moved this topic from Submissions
                                  • Raven Raven

                                    Wrong category my friend,
                                    https://browsedns.net/topic/18826/submission-information
                                    https://browsedns.net/topic/18824/program-information

                                    Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @Raven
                                    Dang it! This is the second time!!

                                    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Raven
                                      Raven
                                      Raven
                                      Co-Admin Staff Management
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      No worries lol


                                      1176.jpg

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Don't have an account? Register

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Groups
                                      • Users
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular