Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Engagement
  4. GNG IM SO MAD RN

GNG IM SO MAD RN

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
29 Posts 7 Posters 96 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • kellan
    kellan
    kellan
    wrote last edited by
    #6

    or buy an adapter

    kellan muecke

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Lil_sillyz
      Lil_sillyz
      Lil_sillyz
      | Spawnist Flowery approved★ pale as F∪CK
      wrote last edited by
      #7

      I can’t that’s the thing. I’m so broke I can’t even buy new ones

      IMG_8081.png
      What my colors mean:
      What my colors mean:
      Green: online able to talk!!!
      Yellow: away
      Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
      Gray: offline
      Antispawnists DNI

      (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Snail Mail Snail Mail

        @Lil_sillyz
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-, lol. /j
        Hope you get new ones!

        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        | Spawnist Flowery approved★ pale as F∪CK
        wrote last edited by
        #8

        @Snail-Mail Ty gng 🥹

        IMG_8081.png
        What my colors mean:
        What my colors mean:
        Green: online able to talk!!!
        Yellow: away
        Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
        Gray: offline
        Antispawnists DNI

        (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Someone...
          Someone...
          Someone...
          wrote last edited by
          #9

          they're FUKING EARBUDS lol

          wtf
          Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

          Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Gl1tch
            Gl1tch
            Gl1tch
            Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
            wrote last edited by
            #10

            THEY ARE FUCKINĞ EARBUDS. IT IS NOT THAT SERIOUS.

            HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
            green: talk to me
            yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
            red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
            gray: offline

            Someone... Lil_sillyz 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • Gl1tch Gl1tch

              THEY ARE FUCKINĞ EARBUDS. IT IS NOT THAT SERIOUS.

              Someone...
              Someone...
              Someone...
              wrote last edited by
              #11

              @Gl1tch ikr

              wtf
              Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Someone... Someone...

                they're FUKING EARBUDS lol

                Lil_sillyz
                Lil_sillyz
                Lil_sillyz
                | Spawnist Flowery approved★ pale as F∪CK
                wrote last edited by
                #12

                @Someone... I know but they were expensive

                IMG_8081.png
                What my colors mean:
                What my colors mean:
                Green: online able to talk!!!
                Yellow: away
                Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                Gray: offline
                Antispawnists DNI

                (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                  THEY ARE FUCKINĞ EARBUDS. IT IS NOT THAT SERIOUS.

                  Lil_sillyz
                  Lil_sillyz
                  Lil_sillyz
                  | Spawnist Flowery approved★ pale as F∪CK
                  wrote last edited by
                  #13

                  @Gl1tch they were expensive a55h0le.

                  IMG_8081.png
                  What my colors mean:
                  What my colors mean:
                  Green: online able to talk!!!
                  Yellow: away
                  Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                  Gray: offline
                  Antispawnists DNI

                  (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                  Someone... Gl1tch 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                    @Gl1tch they were expensive a55h0le.

                    Someone...
                    Someone...
                    Someone...
                    wrote last edited by
                    #14

                    @Lil_sillyz so just buy some cheap ones dumba$$

                    wtf
                    Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

                    Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Someone... Someone...

                      @Lil_sillyz so just buy some cheap ones dumba$$

                      Lil_sillyz
                      Lil_sillyz
                      Lil_sillyz
                      | Spawnist Flowery approved★ pale as F∪CK
                      wrote last edited by
                      #15

                      @Someone... I can’t dumba55. I’m still broke.

                      IMG_8081.png
                      What my colors mean:
                      What my colors mean:
                      Green: online able to talk!!!
                      Yellow: away
                      Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                      Gray: offline
                      Antispawnists DNI

                      (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                      Someone... Kam 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                        @Someone... I can’t dumba55. I’m still broke.

                        Someone...
                        Someone...
                        Someone...
                        wrote last edited by
                        #16

                        @Lil_sillyz like how broke r u

                        wtf
                        Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

                        Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Someone... Someone...

                          @Lil_sillyz like how broke r u

                          Lil_sillyz
                          Lil_sillyz
                          Lil_sillyz
                          | Spawnist Flowery approved★ pale as F∪CK
                          wrote last edited by
                          #17

                          @Someone... like I legit have 0 dollars

                          IMG_8081.png
                          What my colors mean:
                          What my colors mean:
                          Green: online able to talk!!!
                          Yellow: away
                          Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                          Gray: offline
                          Antispawnists DNI

                          (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Someone...
                            Someone...
                            Someone...
                            wrote last edited by
                            #18

                            oh shit

                            wtf
                            Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

                            Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Someone... Someone...

                              oh shit

                              Lil_sillyz
                              Lil_sillyz
                              Lil_sillyz
                              | Spawnist Flowery approved★ pale as F∪CK
                              wrote last edited by
                              #19

                              @Someone... ye

                              IMG_8081.png
                              What my colors mean:
                              What my colors mean:
                              Green: online able to talk!!!
                              Yellow: away
                              Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                              Gray: offline
                              Antispawnists DNI

                              (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                                @Gl1tch they were expensive a55h0le.

                                Gl1tch
                                Gl1tch
                                Gl1tch
                                Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                                wrote last edited by
                                #20

                                @Lil_sillyz LOL

                                HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                                green: talk to me
                                yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                                gray: offline

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                                  I lost my ONLY PAIR OF BLUETOOTH EARBUDS. Now I can’t listen to music til I go to Walmart or smth bc of it. And my phone only takes Bluetooth. IM SO MAD

                                  Dizzy-the-loser
                                  Dizzy-the-loser
                                  Dizzy-the-loser
                                  CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #21

                                  @Lil_sillyz noooo!! twin that happened to me. also sorry for disappearing i was struggling to survive against my depression! but anyways hru???? <333333

                                  Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                                  Gl1tch Lil_sillyz 2 Replies Last reply
                                  1
                                  • Dizzy-the-loser Dizzy-the-loser

                                    @Lil_sillyz noooo!! twin that happened to me. also sorry for disappearing i was struggling to survive against my depression! but anyways hru???? <333333

                                    Gl1tch
                                    Gl1tch
                                    Gl1tch
                                    Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #22

                                    @Dizzy-the-loser UR BLUETOOTH DEVICE IS READY TO PAIR😔

                                    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                                    green: talk to me
                                    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                                    gray: offline

                                    Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                                    2
                                    • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                                      @Dizzy-the-loser UR BLUETOOTH DEVICE IS READY TO PAIR😔

                                      Dizzy-the-loser
                                      Dizzy-the-loser
                                      Dizzy-the-loser
                                      CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #23

                                      @Gl1tch gang what 😭

                                      Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                                        @Someone... I can’t dumba55. I’m still broke.

                                        Kam
                                        Kam
                                        Kam
                                        BDNS DATABASE Switchbru †ΝΙΚΕ_LUVAS† Emo kids The Dark Side TIM BURTON 🖤 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Spider-Man 🕸️ Anti Cringe i love cats Jane Remover Orange_cats nugs not drugs indie game fan Animal Crossing Gang orange juice >>> apple juice Stay Sober 𓍊YellowJackets𓍊𓋼𓍊 chronically online The Mari Empire Jaiden's Bus Metallica MF DOOM lvrs Spotify ig RACK$ ON ME 🤑 I ♥ Green Day Froggy gang Nintendo Switch Users gleeby glorp Hide BDNS Ads did the dew 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 We <3 Gir i never sleep at night KOROK LOVERS Bugz high af join if your gang THE BIG BACK SQUAD Shark fans kendric > drake 👼Child Of God ✝️ i ♥ weezer I ♥ Nirvana Sneakerhead Egg Dog Autistic peeps hamster gang Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 neurodivergent ⊹₊ ˚ 999 CLUB ˚ ₊⊹ Lil Peep Fans🔥 Ryan= bisquito Counters ♥BrowseDNS Children's Table★ •Cat Gang• Music freak fans :3 simps Strawberry Milk ##adhd certified crackhead slim shady gang My busdriver is playing mitski 420 Hip Hop fans Gang stalker Random People Ig Fml W Silly Fellas WARNING! STUPID! ☆†Υ²Κ†★ Anti-Clanker `Gravity Falls` true crime lovers i throw soda cans at biggots heads ☆★! Converse !☆★ Crazy In Love. Alex G ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Ⓐpunk/hXcⓔ PKM FAN Linkin park Damn is 😂🎉 Chaotic People Rappers NOCTURNAL IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 Basement Dwellers Misfits fans INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Silliest Goobers -+EARTHBOUND+- purple gang Verified Invader swaggy girl I ♡ My BF G59 psycopathic Cool Cats gang Zero Ultra womp womp Outkast fans krendrick lamar Тотя Papa's Pizzeria BADDIESSS haha you cant see this text Melt Ice NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #24

                                        @Lil_sillyz said:

                                        @Someone... I can’t dumba55. I’m still broke.

                                        steal them then 😭

                                        "Mad drippy, hella trippy"

                                        They/Them

                                        SB-1110-8815-0652

                                        Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • Kam Kam

                                          @Lil_sillyz said:

                                          @Someone... I can’t dumba55. I’m still broke.

                                          steal them then 😭

                                          Lil_sillyz
                                          Lil_sillyz
                                          Lil_sillyz
                                          | Spawnist Flowery approved★ pale as F∪CK
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #25

                                          @Kam ION WANNA GO YO JAIL 😭😭😭😭😭😭

                                          IMG_8081.png
                                          What my colors mean:
                                          What my colors mean:
                                          Green: online able to talk!!!
                                          Yellow: away
                                          Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                                          Gray: offline
                                          Antispawnists DNI

                                          (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular