Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Engagement
  3. GNG IM SO MAD RN

GNG IM SO MAD RN

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
37 Posts 8 Posters 297 Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I lost my ONLY PAIR OF BLUETOOTH EARBUDS. Now I can’t listen to music til I go to Walmart or smth bc of it. And my phone only takes Bluetooth. IM SO MAD

    IMG_8081.png
    What my colors mean:
    What my colors mean:
    Green: online able to talk!!!
    Yellow: away
    Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
    Gray: offline
    Antispawnists DNI

    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

    dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Snail Mail
      Snail Mail
      Snail Mail
      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Bro, you're mad at A PHONE... 😭

      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

      Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Snail Mail Snail Mail

        Bro, you're mad at A PHONE... 😭

        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @Snail-Mail no I’m mad bc I lost my EARBUDS

        IMG_8081.png
        What my colors mean:
        What my colors mean:
        Green: online able to talk!!!
        Yellow: away
        Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
        Gray: offline
        Antispawnists DNI

        (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

        Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

          @Snail-Mail no I’m mad bc I lost my EARBUDS

          Snail Mail
          Snail Mail
          Snail Mail
          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @Lil_sillyz
          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-, lol. /j
          Hope you get new ones!

          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

          Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • kellan
            kellan
            kellan
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            uh ok just go and get airpods from the store.

            Hi I'm @Firefox 1290!!! well technically@kellan I have changed my full name because I thought it would be cool

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • kellan
              kellan
              kellan
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              or buy an adapter

              Hi I'm @Firefox 1290!!! well technically@kellan I have changed my full name because I thought it would be cool

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Lil_sillyz
                Lil_sillyz
                Lil_sillyz
                | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                I can’t that’s the thing. I’m so broke I can’t even buy new ones

                IMG_8081.png
                What my colors mean:
                What my colors mean:
                Green: online able to talk!!!
                Yellow: away
                Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                Gray: offline
                Antispawnists DNI

                (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                  @Lil_sillyz
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-, lol. /j
                  Hope you get new ones!

                  Lil_sillyz
                  Lil_sillyz
                  Lil_sillyz
                  | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @Snail-Mail Ty gng 🥹

                  IMG_8081.png
                  What my colors mean:
                  What my colors mean:
                  Green: online able to talk!!!
                  Yellow: away
                  Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                  Gray: offline
                  Antispawnists DNI

                  (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Someone...
                    Someone...
                    Someone...
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    they're FUKING EARBUDS lol

                    wtf
                    Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

                    Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      THEY ARE FUCKINĞ EARBUDS. IT IS NOT THAT SERIOUS.

                      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                      green: talk to me
                      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                      gray: offline

                      Someone... Lil_sillyz 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                        THEY ARE FUCKINĞ EARBUDS. IT IS NOT THAT SERIOUS.

                        Someone...
                        Someone...
                        Someone...
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        @Gl1tch ikr

                        wtf
                        Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Someone... Someone...

                          they're FUKING EARBUDS lol

                          Lil_sillyz
                          Lil_sillyz
                          Lil_sillyz
                          | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          @Someone... I know but they were expensive

                          IMG_8081.png
                          What my colors mean:
                          What my colors mean:
                          Green: online able to talk!!!
                          Yellow: away
                          Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                          Gray: offline
                          Antispawnists DNI

                          (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                            THEY ARE FUCKINĞ EARBUDS. IT IS NOT THAT SERIOUS.

                            Lil_sillyz
                            Lil_sillyz
                            Lil_sillyz
                            | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            @Gl1tch they were expensive a55h0le.

                            IMG_8081.png
                            What my colors mean:
                            What my colors mean:
                            Green: online able to talk!!!
                            Yellow: away
                            Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                            Gray: offline
                            Antispawnists DNI

                            (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                            Someone... Gl1tch 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                              @Gl1tch they were expensive a55h0le.

                              Someone...
                              Someone...
                              Someone...
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              @Lil_sillyz so just buy some cheap ones dumba$$

                              wtf
                              Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

                              Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Someone... Someone...

                                @Lil_sillyz so just buy some cheap ones dumba$$

                                Lil_sillyz
                                Lil_sillyz
                                Lil_sillyz
                                | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                @Someone... I can’t dumba55. I’m still broke.

                                IMG_8081.png
                                What my colors mean:
                                What my colors mean:
                                Green: online able to talk!!!
                                Yellow: away
                                Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                                Gray: offline
                                Antispawnists DNI

                                (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                                Someone... Kam 2 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                                  @Someone... I can’t dumba55. I’m still broke.

                                  Someone...
                                  Someone...
                                  Someone...
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @Lil_sillyz like how broke r u

                                  wtf
                                  Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

                                  Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Someone... Someone...

                                    @Lil_sillyz like how broke r u

                                    Lil_sillyz
                                    Lil_sillyz
                                    Lil_sillyz
                                    | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @Someone... like I legit have 0 dollars

                                    IMG_8081.png
                                    What my colors mean:
                                    What my colors mean:
                                    Green: online able to talk!!!
                                    Yellow: away
                                    Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                                    Gray: offline
                                    Antispawnists DNI

                                    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Someone...
                                      Someone...
                                      Someone...
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      oh shit

                                      wtf
                                      Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

                                      Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Someone... Someone...

                                        oh shit

                                        Lil_sillyz
                                        Lil_sillyz
                                        Lil_sillyz
                                        | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @Someone... ye

                                        IMG_8081.png
                                        What my colors mean:
                                        What my colors mean:
                                        Green: online able to talk!!!
                                        Yellow: away
                                        Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                                        Gray: offline
                                        Antispawnists DNI

                                        (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                                          @Gl1tch they were expensive a55h0le.

                                          Gl1tch
                                          Gl1tch
                                          Gl1tch
                                          integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @Lil_sillyz LOL

                                          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                                          green: talk to me
                                          yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                          red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                                          gray: offline

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular