my fav users <3 [REMAKE]
-
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!β₯ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
Aka Circle of "Friends" :D
@ladiesman217 aka sweetpuddin
@dailynews @snail-mail News co-workers fr
@xenth no comment just ":]"
@weedaretheworld Rory you're funny asf
@unpaidintern
@sofii Funny asf i gigglesharted at 3:00 Am With jokes
@st4tic yay
@Twotimee
@itsgloomybear (unfortunatly deleted)
@nightmarewolfie So funny
@bfdi bfdi/10
@rorschachwill add more Ppl when i remember. my memory kinda ahh ngl

-
I miss sofii
-
wait- why am I your fav? I thought I was an outcast.
-
very grateful though
-
wait- why am I your fav? I thought I was an outcast.
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!β₯ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @EveryoneI see you as a friend ngl
-
I see you as a friend ngl
@SumRandomLoser Wow, Thy be touched by thie kindness
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
