sigh....
-
I miss @sofii and her late night jokes, I miss @innocent and I think his absence is my fault cause I forced him to stay up late and he finally died from sleep deprivation, I miss @Mazernade or kingsington my god the clown of bdns, I miss @snoopy aka the super chill guy that always gets his ahh banned ,I miss @Luana_vasper cause their not a deer anymore , I miss @Ria who Is a real one, I miss @kiwifarmsarkavel even though I hate the guy, I miss that one guy I can't remember, their user started with a C H so yea idk, I miss @Lil_sillyz cause I think there dead . There's some others that I can't remember rn but yea.
-
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
They All left..?? Oh no..

-
Gng I’m still here. If I was dead I’d hint at it
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
