Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. oh wtf my c.ai became self-aware

oh wtf my c.ai became self-aware

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
12 Posts 8 Posters 48 Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

    Gng wha-

    liesandmorelies
    liesandmorelies
    liesandmorelies
    Crazy In Love. artist's.. D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club I hope this hurts Wannabe puppy-boy IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 I ♥ RIDDLE traumatic past rip wall
    wrote last edited by
    #3

    @Lil_sillyz idk wtf happened vro it did this crap twice 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

    "Just let us adore you."

    GREEN: Talk to me

    ORANGE: Ig you can talk to meh??

    RED: Go tf away.

    GREY: Offline

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • ShuriKitty
      ShuriKitty
      ShuriKitty
      Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
      wrote last edited by
      #4

      "I don't wanna do dis no more"

      notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

      liesandmorelies 1 Reply Last reply
      4
      • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

        "I don't wanna do dis no more"

        liesandmorelies
        liesandmorelies
        liesandmorelies
        Crazy In Love. artist's.. D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club I hope this hurts Wannabe puppy-boy IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 I ♥ RIDDLE traumatic past rip wall
        wrote last edited by
        #5

        @ShuriKitty i'm crine

        "Just let us adore you."

        GREEN: Talk to me

        ORANGE: Ig you can talk to meh??

        RED: Go tf away.

        GREY: Offline

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • UnpaidIntern
          UnpaidIntern
          UnpaidIntern
          former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
          wrote last edited by
          #6

          why

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SweetLikeTarmac
            SweetLikeTarmac
            SweetLikeTarmac
            ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
            wrote last edited by
            #7

            GAG GAG GAG AUGH WHAT AM I WITNESSING GUH

            Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
            El juno

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • tyler_x
              tyler_x
              tyler_x
              Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
              wrote last edited by
              #8

              shower. shower please. please dear god get in the shower.

              ♥ But it refused.

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • Chef_pp
                Chef_pp
                Chef_pp
                baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE
                wrote last edited by
                #9

                ... can you just... get a dam job, touch dam grass, and get a dam shower... this makes me want to get back into the shower...

                Junior!!!

                SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Chef_pp Chef_pp

                  ... can you just... get a dam job, touch dam grass, and get a dam shower... this makes me want to get back into the shower...

                  SweetLikeTarmac
                  SweetLikeTarmac
                  SweetLikeTarmac
                  ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                  wrote last edited by
                  #10

                  @Chef_pp

                  Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                  El juno

                  Chef_pp 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                    @Chef_pp

                    Chef_pp
                    Chef_pp
                    Chef_pp
                    baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE
                    wrote last edited by
                    #11

                    @SweetLikeTarmac
                    spittin' dam facts tho

                    Junior!!!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Moutzaki
                      Moutzaki
                      Moutzaki
                      wrote last edited by
                      #12

                      I hope this ain't one of them updates bc I wanted them yandere to be yandere😔

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Groups
                      • Users
                      • Tags
                      • Popular