SNAIL MAIL
-
Who ever is apart of snail mail's interview program pls join BOI&I group.
-
Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
Huh?
-
Who ever is apart of snail mail's interview program pls join BOI&I group.
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone@BOI-I ?
-
@SumRandomLoser Bureau Of Investigation & Interviewers
-
I'm waiting for my interview
@Noctis I am strictly in the investigations branch, Only interviewers like snail mail and other memebers of his / her association can interview you.
-
As for the supreme court @unpaidintern Is the supreme judge that rules that court, If there are any disputes that need to be solved pls join the supreme court group and you will be given a court date
-
@Luana.vasper and @mac&cheese will be put in place as head of the BOI&I
-
DOWA, Department Of War Agents Is operated by me, there will be a secondary level below me that will manage It, preferably @noctis or @weedaretheworld
-
I don't care about this boi
-
I don't care about this boi
@WeedAreTheWorld This confession has meant nothing.....
-
As for the supreme court @unpaidintern Is the supreme judge that rules that court, If there are any disputes that need to be solved pls join the supreme court group and you will be given a court date
@Rorschach wait i'm the what
-
@Rorschach wait i'm the what
-
from now on You'll handle disputes, I pass that burden on to you
: -
from now on You'll handle disputes, I pass that burden on to you
:@Rorschach i don't like burdens :(
-
@Rorschach i don't like burdens :(
@UnpaidIntern Lol, dw I'll find some other people to help with that role
-
@UnpaidIntern Lol, dw I'll find some other people to help with that role
I did NOT sign up for this

-
im an interviewer
-
I did NOT sign up for this

@UnpaidIntern This isn't a debate ( laughs evily)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login