Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Anime
  3. I'm slowly starting to return to my roots (or trying to)... 💔

I'm slowly starting to return to my roots (or trying to)... 💔

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Anime
2 Posts 2 Posters 35 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lucifer's Lover
    Lucifer's Lover
    Lucifer's Lover
    Puppy Boy Puppies & kittens ! Bats's Cave ★уuмеshiррея♪ simps TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ AroAce Club Femboy :3 neurodivergent Wants to be pet Peace and Quit | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Angel ♥ ★ NO.1 MSI FAN~ !!★ yaoi♡ -*Angel*- Autistic peeps ‼️ silly transmascs †Obey Abaddon† Has a Youtube Channel miku ♡ s3rl LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ☆MuderMedia Lover☆ ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer bug. appol of doom Spotify ig Nintendo Switch Users ☆Deftones☆ chronically online Roleplay AO3 READER He ate them Tetoling 😈Hellverse Hazbin Hotel Fans #1 analog horror fan ♥Certified RadioApple Lover♥ ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper ・My smile is stitched...・ Horror Movie obsession Basement Dwellers NOCTURNAL IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 OC-Maker Chud artist's.. stalker Nerdy Geeks stargazers Anti-Clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS @Everyone
    wrote last edited by Lucifer's Lover
    #1

    Each nd every day, I feel like I'm slowly fading back into the KNY (Demon Slayer) fandom.

    I've NEVER mentioned this, but I was a part of the community for YEARS. Then, my friends started bringing up Hazbin, leading it to be my newest and current hyperfixation.

    But every once in a while, I'll be reading a SaneOba/GiyuuOba fic and realize how much I missed the comfort of those ships.

    I'll think of how much I really wish I could get back into it, but no matter how much I try, I never seem to have the same feelings for it. Like sure, I still watch it, and I'm still a part of the fandom (somewhat). But I can't seem to sit through it and actually be enjoy it like I used to.

    I miss the old times, but it's not like it used to be :/

    No.1 RadioApple fan.
    %(darkred)[“Luci… Is your smile stitched?”
    "Yaoi king and is canonically a radio." -Cicada.
    "MOM FOUND THE YAOI DRAWER !!"
    TOXIC OLD MAN YAOI FOR EVERYONE !!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ShuriKitty
      ShuriKitty
      ShuriKitty
      Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Yet another time that JoJo saves the day.

      notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Don't have an account? Register

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Groups
      • Users
      • Tags
      • Popular