bug with turning off dms
-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass ะขะพัั well, fuc- pale as FโชCK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
I turned off dms from a user and they were still able to message me, not on an alt account but on the same account I turned dms off from
-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass ะขะพัั well, fuc- pale as FโชCK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
I feel like I needed to specify the fact that there was not an alt account and idk why
-
probably cus u can talk to ppl through chats u already made
-
but i dont know
-
-
I turned off dms from a user and they were still able to message me, not on an alt account but on the same account I turned dms off from
R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual ๐๐ค๐ Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover ๐Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote โบโงโห เฝเฝฒโโฑโเฝเพ หโโงโบ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พ๏พ๏ฝฅVent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I โก C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary ๐๐ค๐๐ค polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS โ PROXYโฆป Hot Cocoa brokenโฆ Mythology Club ฮฉ PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things@Yanderemenhera try refreshing the page, that's what I had to do
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login
